Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Axis City (M-18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

Axis City (M-18) Empty
PostSubject: Axis City (M-18)   Axis City (M-18) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Axis City, an urban example of innovation and excellence. The city itself is a prime example of progress. Families live here, children grow up normally, and life goes on. Life is good in Axis city.

But what goes on behind the scenes of this seemingly pristine city? You'd be surprised. Behind closed doors, some of the world’s greatest sins are divulged. Drugs, murders, kidnappings, shootouts, prostitution, and corruption-- Need I go on?

The Mafia is at large behind the scenes in Axis City. One could say they actually control the city. The everyday people see it and accept it as a way of life. But who are these people in control?

Four families all led by different incarnations of the word corrupt, take this city and mold it to their own fantasies. The members of these families carry our orders and make sure their family is the strongest. With these types of people, there are bound to be struggles for power. Some families are friends. Others are mortal enemies. And yet others seem to sing to their own tune. Who will you stand with? And what will you fight for?

Welcome to Axis City. It's time to count your chances and kiss your cross.

Rules!
1. If you are a part of the mafia, please state your family name and which position you are in
2. If you want to speak Italian, go ahead but provide translations
3. There is no need to censor out cursing, this is the Mafia.
4. No Godmodding!
5. Yes, there will be guns. Yes, there will be blood and battles. Now, since this is MY forum... describe those scenes to your heart's content!
6. Send profiles to me titled Axis with a Cool in it
7. I understand if you have almost nothing to say. But two sentences, no questions asked.
8. Your character MUST have flaws and can be beaten.

Mafia Positions

~ Boss/Mafia Head (The boss is the head of the family and decides every action the family takes)
~ Right-Hand Man/Underboss (The right-hand man advises the boss and is basically second-in-command)
~ Messenger (The messenger deals with all jobs related to outside the family)
~ Deliverer (The deliverer makes sure the jobs assigned to the Messenger gets done)
~ Spy (The spy infiltrates the enemy's territory and gathers information)
~ Bodyguard (The bodyguard makes sure that the spy's cover isn't blown)
~ Assassin (The assassin kills from afar, silently)
~ Hit Man (The hit man handles all tricky and messy jobs)

Forms:
Code:
[left][i](Mafia Head, Civilian, Mafia Family Member)[/i][/left]
[center][img]Picture here[/img]
[size=24]Full Name[/size][/center]

[b]Family Name:[/b] (only if you are part of the Mafia)
[b]Position:[/b] (only if you are part of the Mafia)
[b]I excel at:[/b] (agility, speed, flexibility, shooting, etc)
[b]I am after:[/b] (riches, my own plans, serving loyally to my family, etc)
[b]History:[/b] (Can put N/A if you want)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Weapon of choice:[/b]

>>>Character Profiles Here<<<

Families

- The Wang Family (Asian)

- (European) [United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, and Denmark]

- (American) [United States of America, Canada, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina]

- (Soviet) [Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, and Poland]

Mafia Family Heads

Yao Wang/Wang Family/Asian/Aurelia

-/-/European/-

-/-/American/-

-/-/Soviet/-

Mafia Members

- Jianghong Shang/Wang Family/Spy/Aurelia
- Kyet Samak/Wang Family/Bodyguard/Aurelia
- Kiku Kuroi/Wang Family/Right-Hand Man/Aurelia
- Hyo Im/Wang Family/Messenger and Deliverer/Aurelia
- De Quang/Wang Family/Hitman and Assassin/Aurelia

Civilians

-

Last edited by Aurelia on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

Axis City (M-18) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis City (M-18)   Axis City (M-18) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Axis City (M-18) GoldenRPRoyalsApproved
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

Axis City (M-18) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis City (M-18)   Axis City (M-18) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 pm

De ran down the alleyways, his black trench coat whipping behind him. He was currently being chased by some công an (police) and he needed to lose them fast before he reached the secret entrance to the underground. No one knew the alleyways better than the Mafia, though. He led them through twisting paths and many sharp turns before he abruptly vanished. The police stopped at a dead end and looked around cautiously, guns raised at their sides.

De slowly stalked around on the rooftops, loading his gun and turning the safety off. He cocked his gun and slowly but carefully aimed at the police below him. "Chết," he whispered and pulled the trigger. The blood of the meddling công an painted the walls of the alleyway.

"Is that so?" Jianhong giggled behind her fan. Her current target was one of the heads of a smaller family. Yao wanted them to merge with hers so Jianhong was sent with the job. She needed to infiltrate the inside and gain the trust of the boss as a daughter from a wealthy family. "You're so funny, Húndàn (asshole)!"

The target seemed to have lowered his defenses at the sound of his "nickname" which he didn't even know what it meant. Jianhong laughed mentally at the irony of it all. Kyet, who was on the other side of the door, chuckled a bit. Jianhong had a speaker attached to the neckline of her dress and he could hear everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Axis City (M-18) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis City (M-18)   Axis City (M-18) Empty

Back to top Go down

Axis City (M-18)
Page 1 of 1