Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams (Not Rated)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

Dreams (Not Rated) Empty
PostSubject: Dreams (Not Rated)   Dreams (Not Rated) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 pm

In this world, everybody dreams. A child might dream to become a firefighter when he grows up, or a girl might dream to become a famous actress someday. But we never get what we want. That child that dreamed to be a firefighter might become a business man, and the girl who dreamed of becoming an actress might be the person behind the cash register earning just enough to keep herself alive. We face the cruelty of the world sooner or later and sometimes our dreams must be discarded. We must do what we can to survive.

So where do those dreams go? In another dimension there is something called the Star Vortex. It is a spiral galaxy that all dreams lie in. The discarded dreams lie here in wait of being fulfilled. And if they are never fulfilled, they die away never to be seen again. For those dreams that are fulfilled, they live freely in our world, watching over us making sure that they live on. They take human form and become our friends, encouraging us to go on without us knowing it.

But those discarded dreams are growing in number, and many of them are jealous of the ones that have been fulfilled. Every day is another 24 hours of agony of feeling the pain of never being alive. So, they have plotted, since most of the fulfilled dreams never visit the vortex anymore. Those discarded dreams plan to obliterate the human race itself, and without them they can live freely in their world without fear of dying away.

Whose side are you on? Are a fulfilled dream with a good life? A discarded dream living miserably? Or just a human caught in the middle?

Rules~
- While this RP may seem innocent, it is not rated because I don't know which direction this RP is going to go. If you want to make it M-18, be my guest.
- No graphic details of sexual content. You can imply they did it but who wants to know how they did it?
- Censor out your cursing. (F*ck, Sh*t, D*mn, etc)
- NO GODMODDING
- No first person point of view, only third person. It confuses the hell out of me.
- Send profiles to me titled Dreaming with a Like a Star @ heaven in it.

Character Forms:

Human

Code:
[left][i]Human[/i][/left]
[center][img]Picture here[/img]
[size=24]Full Name[/size][/center]

[left]My dream is... [b](dream here, along with dream's name)[/b]
I am... [b](age)[/b] years old.
I... [b](history)[/b]
I [b](did or did not this person fulfill their dream?)[/b] fulfill my dream.
I am good at... [b](strengths, talents, weird quirks, etc)[/b]
But I am bad at... [b](weaknesses, dislikes, etc)[/b]
I like [b](crush)[/b]
I always say... "[i](Quote here, put N/A if you don't have anything)[/i]"[/left]

Fulfilled/Discarded Dream

Code:
[left][i]Fulfilled/Discarded Dream[/i][/left]
[center][img]Picture here[/img]
[size=24]Full Name[/size][/center]

I am a... [b](what this dream was dreamed as. Nurse, doctor, ninja, fairy, lawyer, etc. Whatever a kid can think up)[/b]
I am... [b](age)[/b] years old.
I always act... [/b](personality)[/b]
My power is... [/b](Powers. Being a good actor, flying, fighting, healing, defending someone (ex. court case), etc)[/b]
I... [b](does this dream hate discarded/fulfilled dreams, are neutral, or something?)[/b] discarded/fulfilled dreams.
I am good at... [b](strengths, talents, weird quirks, etc)[/b]
But I am bad at... [b](weaknesses, dislikes, etc)[/b]
I like [b](crush)[/b]
I always say... "[i](Quote here, put N/A if you don't have anything)[/i]"[/left]

Humans:

-

Fulfilled Dreams:

-

Discarded Dreams:

-
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

Dreams (Not Rated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams (Not Rated)   Dreams (Not Rated) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Dreams (Not Rated) GoldenRPRoyalsApproved
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net

Dreams (Not Rated)
Page 1 of 1