Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) Empty
PostSubject: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Story/Plot: Xera is a city under the Earth. There are millions of different ways to enter but those are only for the Vampires and Lycans. The vampires and Lycans are currently enemys and will do almost anything to kill eachother but on Xera ground, fighting is not allowed. Beyond the city gates is where the real action is. Blood and bodies everywhere from the creatures killed. Xera's outskirts is a ghost story for the little ones. Humans above Xera are oblivous to the exsistance of the city but there are still some that are marked to become Lycans and are blood whores for the Vampires. Those are the only humans that know of their kind. Those are the only humans allowed in Xera.

Rules:
1) No cursing unless it is blocked out (ex: B*tch, *ss, f*ck )
2) No godmoding
3) No extremely graphic sex, a few details here and there are alright
4) Don't make you character invincible. Even vampires and lycans can be killed.
5) If you go into the outskirts don't complain if your character gets injured. Thats just part of the risk
6)You may not kill another player's charcter is they do not wish it. Ask first if it is a battle to the death.

If you want to RP here send me a message titled "Xera" with a Twisted Evil in the message

Vampire Leader- Asyra
1st assistant- Malruse
2nd assistant- Aurora Deadwood
3rd assistant-

Lycan Leader-
1st assistant-
2nd assistant-
3rd assistant-

Other Notes!
1)Let me know over the message you send for your character if you want to be either a leader or assistant (if the slot is open). Also, if you want to be an assistant, make sur to tell me if its for the vampire or lycan leader.
2)Please consider making a character every once in a while that will die in battle. If you do, please try to spice it up (Like let the character get attached to a few people first. The death is always fun to roleplay)
3)Assistants work for their leaders, usually doing their dirty work. They could be considered assassins but assistants often try to find help from the people in town that they feel trustworthy.

Charcter forms:

Code:
[u]Name[/u]:
[u]Breed[/u]: (Lycan, Vampire, or human)
[u]Age[/u]:
[u]Looks[/u]: (picture or discription)
[u]Personality[/u]:
[u]History[/u]:
[u]Family[/u]:
[u]Open for realtionships in rp[/u]:

Last edited by BloodyAmaya on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) GoldenRPRoyalsApproved
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Luna sat herself on a stool at Xera's most famous bar. She waited while the bartender prepared a drink for another vampire a few seats down from her. She could smell the beer inside the blood drink that was served. The bartender made her way to Luna and Luna pointed to th vampire a few seats down "I'll have whatever he's having" Luna watched the battender leave to prepare her drink then looked around the club.
The bar was named "Moonrise" and was the largest bar in the whole city of Xera. Luna looked at the half naked vampires and lycans dancing on poles. She didn't understand why this place wasn't considered a club.

Last edited by BloodyAmaya on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Aidan slowly took a sip of his drink and sighed contently at the taste of the blood mixed in it. Moonrise wasn't the most famous bar in Xera for nothing. Although he thought to himself. Aurelia's blood was better. He shook that thought out of his head. He shouldn't be thinking that, she was his sister.

He groaned and put his head on the counter. The main reason why he left to go to the bar was because he had to control himself from feeding off of her again. It was a one-time thing back in the village they lived in, and he wasn't sick now.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Luna grinned when the bartender brought her her drink "Go ahead and give it to that guy." She pointed at Aiden. Luna left money on the bar and got up, she wanted to dance. Skipping over to one of the poles, she dances with one of the blonde strippers. Tonight was her night to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Aidan looked confused when the bartender brought him an extra drink. "I didn't order another one," he said.

"Over there," the bartender gestured to the silver-haired woman dancing with the strippers. "She said to give it to you." Aidan shrugged and took the drink. He had a high alcohol tolerance so he wouldn't be going back drunk (thankfully).

He took another sip. God forbid he go and do what that woman was doing, Aurelia would skin him alive. Plus, he wasn't that type of person.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Luna glanced at Aidan while she was dancing. The glace wasn't long, but it was long enough to see that Aidan was pretty handsome. Luna giggled as she almost fell off the stage "Oopsies!" Luna wasn't drunk, just alittle clumsy. The blonde stripper giggled with Luna and helped her up. The pair continued to dance for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Aidan glanced at the clock up in the corner of the bar. It wasn't very late, only about ten at night, but he needed to get going anyways. He liked to take the scenic route and that would take at least thirty minutes before he would reach his and Aurelia's house. He got up and paid the bill before stretching like a cat and popping a few bones back in place. He walked out the door, hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Luna noticed the stranger leaving and in seconds of thinking, she darted after him. She wanted to know who this handsome man was. She almost fell of her face a few times, boots weren't comfortable to run in.
Finally catching up to him she ran her fingers through her silver hair and smiled. "Hello there! I uh.. I saw you at Moonrise and I wanted to introduce myself. My names Luna."
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Aidan stopped and turned around, looking at the silver-haired woman in front of him. It was that woman from the bar. He raised an eyebrow. "Hello there, Miss Luna," he greeted politely and smiled at her. "Can I help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:05 am

Luna smiled. The man was polite. "I would be honored if I could know your name. You really caught my eye back there." Luna winked. She didn't know where she planned on going with this conversation but she wanted to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:10 am

"My name is Aidan, and thank you for that flattery" he introduced himself, giving a tiny bow and chuckling lightly at his last statement. "Ah, but right now Miss Luna, I am headed home. Maybe we can talk again another time?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 am

Luna almost lost her smile when Aidan said he had to leave. Instead though she took this as a chance to give him her number. She pulled a pen out from her pocket of her white jeans and wrote her number on his hand before he could resist. "Just call me if you ever feel like hanging out." She brushed her silver hair behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:19 am

Aidan chuckled, he had a fair share of woman give me numbers before so he was pretty used to it. He'd probably take them out on a date, and then they would bump into each other on the streets, becoming friends. He never went into a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship though.

"Ah, alright, I'll do that," he said, putting his hand back into his pocket before turning around and walking away. "I'll see you soon, Miss Luna!"
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:24 am

Luna skipped away back to the club. She wasn't going to leave until she got drunk. Her goal here tonight was to have fun and that was just what she was going to do. After entering the doors of Moonrise for a second time she drank a few of what she had ordered before and then went back to dancing with blonde stripper. It was only a matter of time before she had gotten too wasted to dance and was thrown out. Forgetting where she lived, Luna stumbled around the city of Xera.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 am

Aidan walked up the steps of the front porch to his house. The lights were out meaning Aurelia must've already gone to sleep. He shrugged and put the key in the lock, opening the door and closing it behind him. He locked it and then switched on the lights, putting his jacket on the coat hanger next to the door. He headed upstairs and turned off the light on his way, making his way to his room.

He undressed and then got into his pajamas, crawling into his bed. Yawning, he made plans to call "Miss Luna" tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 am

I was a dark night. Perfect for a stroll. Anna hadn't really felt like going out tonight. Just a quiet walk to sort out her thoughts. The clouds covered the already new moon and the trees kept any light from entering the park. This suited Anna so well. She leaned on to one of the tall oaks as she thought about the past few days.

Scorpious had quietly walked into Moonrise, his eyes scanning the room. He kept his hands in his pockets and he made his way down the stairs. Many of the lady dancers tried to get him to take a seat for their show, but brushed them off. Instead he took a seat on the end of the bar. He gave his order to the bartender and leaned back into the shadows as he observed the people before him.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:47 am

Luna eventually had a cab offer her a ride. After telling the cab driver where she lived she passed out in the backseat, everything else was just a blur.

Deamon walked into Moonrise with his little sister. He hated that the age limit to the bar was only 16. That meant his younger sister, Nyx, was fianlly allowed in. Deamon groaned when he set his eyes on a stipper. He hated htis type of place but Nyx has instsed they go there. Looking back at his sister he had noticed she was already gone. It made him nervous but he decided to let her take care of herself for a night.

Nyx took the first shot she could to get away from Deamon. He had been depressed lately, really bringing her down. She saw her first stripper and admired her clothing. She thought 'Wow, Deamon would kill me if I ever wore that!' She sat down at the bar and ordered some blood with no beer in it. She felt grown up sitting at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Mesuki
V.I.P
V.I.P
Mesuki

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:58 am

Karin let out a sigh and walked into the Moonrise bar. She sat down and ordered some blood without any beer because if Miatsu found out she drank beer, she would kill her. She didn't fully like the bar because of all the strippers. Truthfully, it slightly annoyed her. She concentrated on her drink and not her surroundings, but she kept herself aware.

Lucas and his older brother walked into the bar. Kiban had already gotten seated on the bar and asked for some drinks for himself and his younger brother; whom is already flirting with some girls who they don't even know. Kiban shook his head, letting out a stressful sigh and took a sip of his drink when he had gotten it.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:03 am

OOC: Wait, they're underground *facepalm* my bad

Anna took a seat on one of the benches that she came upon sometime later. She had planned to be out until a much later hour. She truely did live up to her vampire status as she stayed awake more during the night hours than the day. The tree's rustled slighty above her head as a soft breeze blew. It sent goosebumps all over her exposed skin. Something about it....

Scorpious noticed a new owner of one of the barstools. Young, probably only 16. He could tell she was vampire. He quickly took his half and galf blood beer and slid over to the girl. "Bit past your bedtime, isn't it?" he asked in a casual tone, it had an edge to it though. Like he was warning her.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 am

Deamon looked at one of the strippers and almost gagged at the way she was presenting herself. Deamon decided his sister could find her own way home and left the bar. He walked a few block down to the library and walked inside. The enviornment of the library was calming and quiet, he liked that a lot. He picked a random book off of the bookself and sat himself down on a loveseat. Deamon read to himself, feeling at peace.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:19 am

Scorpious finnished his drink as he waited for Nyx to reply. She was alone and young. Two things that made you vulnerable in a bar. Especially in Xera. He ordered another drink as he turned to the girl.

Anna sat for a moment. The park didn't feel as comforting as it usually did. She wandered down the street for a few moments before she came to the a corner building. It happened to be the library. She shrugged, she like to read. She quickly walked up the stairs and made her way inside. It took her longer to pick out a book. She was having troble deciding.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:22 am

Aurelia was not, as Aidan believed, sleeping back at home. She went out after being bored at home and left a note on the refrigerator. Aidan had just disappeared for a while but she was used to that. Whenever she bled it seemed Aidan wanted to get away from her as fast as possible. She sighed and entered the bar, Moonrise.

She walked over to the counter and ordered blood without beer. While she did have a very big alcohol tolerance like her brother, she wasn't one to always drink.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:25 am

Nyx looked at at Scorpious and rolled her eyes. She could tell this man to be a lycan. " Why dont you go bother somebody else, Dog." She had no reason to dislike lycans, infact she was okay with them. Nyx just hated being treated like a child. She looked back at her drink and sipped it.
Back to top Go down
Mesuki
V.I.P
V.I.P
Mesuki

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:28 am

Lucas laughed and walked over to where his brother was and sat down next to him. He took his drink and began gulping it down, stuffing pieces of paper into his pockets which contained the phone numbers of the many girls he flirted with. Kiban rolled his eyes, already used to what Lucas would do and ordered himself another drink, he would watch the strippers out of boredom until his younger brother finally get tired of being at the bar.

Karin let out a sigh and lets her eyes wonder around the room looking at the other vampires, lycans, and probably even humans in that bar. She slowly sipped her drink, thinking about something Miatsu had told her just before she had left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) Empty

Back to top Go down

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next