Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Nyx now understood why Deamon didn't want her to drink from the source. The blood had other things in it, like ecstasy for one. Nyx moaned lightly through the bite, though the bar's music was way too loud for it to be heard. Nyx rubbed on his chest, wanting all of him now.

Deamon smiled just as warmly back to her. He shifted his body so that he was polietly facing her. "So what were you reading before I so rudely interupted you?"
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Hideki chuckled, this was obviously the girl's first bite from an actual fresh blood. That must have been why she bit him in plain view. His silvery hair still held some of its original spiky-ness,but it had fallen a bit, just from dancing and from a night just being Hideki.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 pm

"Oh, it was some book on fallen angels. It was well written," Anna nodded matter of factorly to him.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 am

Nyx ripped at the bloodwhore's shirt. She forget where she was, how many people were around. It didn't matter to her. She wanted him. She comepletely ripped off his shirt and ran her nails down his chest, not scratching him.

Deamon smiled "Sounds interesting. I was just reading about poetry before I heard your beautiful voice"
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:08 am

Yup,she was a new one. He looked slightly mad as his expensive shirt was ripped, but rolled his eyes. They did that every now and then, but he was mostly there for the blood, and tapped a finger on her nose, a way of reminding her he was still human, and weaker because of the blood he gave.

((ooc: Im facepalming,Buddy. You wh******re.XD Luna would be proud.>.<))
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:19 am

The touch on Nyx's nose starteled her, causing her to pull away from the boy. She slowly recollected herself and felt embarrassed as she felt the eeys on strangers on her. "I-I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:21 am

"No problem doll,but even the Blood Whore has some respect, and Im sure you wouldnt like anything private to be seen by all these."He grinned at her,"Come back when its not so busy." He told her, he was slightly tired now, the blood having been drained. He would wait a day or two before letting someone feed again, so tomorrow he would just dance.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Aurelia laughed quietly at the girl. She knew how it felt when it was your first time. Back when she lived on the surface, their family ran a bit low on plasma packets and the boy in her class... his neck was just so inviting. She practically jumped him when he was sleeping but Aidan had thought her how to close up the holes except for two dots in place. She managed to hold herself back.

Aurelia gulped down another shot, this time vodka and blood. Aidan had one of those episodes too when he first drank her blood. While it really wasn't his first time, drinking a vampire's blood had a lot more ecstasy than a human's so if it wasn't for her tying him to a pole with steel chains, Aidan could have possibly jumped her.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Nyx was obviously embarrassed. Her first time out in a public bar and sh has made a fool of herself. Nyx pushed her way through the ground and left Moonrise; She had to find Deamon. Where would Deamon go if he had time to himself? She thought about it for a moment then came up with only one answer: The Library. She raced down the streets, making her way to the library.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:53 pm

Hideki grinned,yup. Definitely her first time. It was good that he knew she would be embarrassed,she looked about sixteen anyways. That would not have looked good.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Finally finding the library, Nyx scanned the room for Deamon. She found him sitting on a couch with a girl, looking happy to be talking to her. Nyx didn't like this one bit. That was her brother. He could only love her. Thats how its always been and thats how Nyx wanted it to stay. "Deamon! You and I need to go home, now."

Deamon almost jumped in his seat, his sister being way too loud. "Nyx, this is a library, dont scream like that."

Nyx got angry. She knew where she was and she didn't need her brother telling her how to act. "Deamon, we need to go home. I did something bad." Drinking blood from the source wasn't a bad thing at all, but with how she was raised, it was. She felt guilty and almost wanted to cry.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:13 pm

"Oh, I have to go anyway. It's getting a little too early in the morning for my taste," Anna ended akwardly. She didn't know who this girl was but wished that it would be Deamon's sister that he spoke of. She would have felt guilty if it had been his girlfriend or something.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Deamon sighed. "Im so sorry for my sister's rudeness. Will I get to see you again?" Deamon really liked talking to Anna and didn't want to just never see her again.

Nyx sighed and tapped her foot. "Let's go Deamon."
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:24 pm

"I'm not sure, unless you want to meet again," Anna shrugged slightly and gave a small flirtatious smile.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 pm

"You flatter me, Miss Luna," Aidan chuckled. He ordered a slice of cake (you pick which flavor) and a refill of their coffee for both of them. "Do you have any hobbies or a sport you enjoy?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Deamon took Anna's hand and kissed it gently. "It would give me every pleasure in the word to meet you again, my Dear." Deamon looked up at her eyes, smiling lightly.

Nyx sighed loudly, making sure everyone knew she was there.

Luna smiled "I'm not on a team of any sort but I enjoy running. As far as hobbies go.. I don't really think I have any." She pondered at her hobbies. She really needed to get some.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 pm

"Great! Umm how about coffee later? Is that good enough for you?" Anna asked Deamon. She knew that his sister didn't seem to like her, but she liked Deamon and hopefully she would warm up to her.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm

"Is that so?" Aidan asked, raising an eyebrow. "I enjoy cooking, running, tennis, painting, and many others. My sister and I have almost exactly the same hobbies... well, except she likes to sew."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Deamon gave Anna's hand a light squeeze "Actually, I was hoping I could take you out for dinner. All on me."

Luna felt bad about not having a lot of talents or hobbies, but she was impressed. "Wow, impressive. Can I feel your muscle?" Luna figured anyone who played tenis would have nice arm muscles. Plus, it would give her a reason to rub on him.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Aidan's face flushed red. "I don't think I have any good muscles," he said hesitantly. "But go ahead, Miss Luna." He reached his arm across the table, pulling up his jacket sleeve.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Luna reached both her hands over to his arm, feeling it up. "Oh come on, you have to flex!" She grinned, liking the fact that she had her hands on him.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:03 pm

"Oh dinner would be nice," Anna looked in Deamon's eyes. She felt special now. He was so sweet and polite.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Feeling jealous, Nyx spoke again. "Can I come?" Nyx tried to give her most innocent smiles.

Deamon looked at his sister with the same look he used every time he wanted her to shut up.

Nyx kept her smile" Please? It would give me a chance to meet your new girlfriend." Nyx wanted to try out the word for size and see how her brother and the girl would react. She really didn't want to go to dinner.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Aidan flexed his arm a bit, making sure that his veins were hidden from view. He had some females get touchy-feely with him before but he still wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Lunna giggled, running one finger up and down his muscles. "Those are very sexy. All big and irristable. Im sure thats not the only thing though." She was going to try her luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next