Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 am

"Sorry to hear that. Our mother was a single parent and back when we used to live on the surface, a disease struck our little village. It killed everyone and I caught it too, somehow Aurelia didn't and she left me drink her blood to help me recover," Aidan's eyes glazed over, remembering the taste of his sister's blood. "We could have saved mother but mother wouldn't drink it."
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:25 pm

ooc:Im going to fix a few things with the rules and add a few more noted. Please read everything, if you would. There is also new characters that need ot be taken. Its not required, but you would have fun with them! ^^

Luna pondered over this for a momoent. "I wouldn't dirnk from my child either. Even if I really needed it. I could understand why she wouldnt." Luna felt bad for Aidan, but she took comfort in knowing that he still had his sister.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Aidan sighed and slowly stirred his coffee. "I guess you're right," he said. He put his elbow on the table and then his chin in his hands. He looked out to the street, watching various vampires, lycans, and sometimes humans pass by.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Hideki skipped through the dark underground, not caring what time of the day/night it was. He was human, and he enjoyed what he did. He was a Blood Whore,and was on his way to a club, probably Moonrise this time. He always worked in a different club each night, no one cared because he raked in the money. Just because of how he danced and gave blood, so the clubs all tried to get him each night, though he was of free mind.

Onyxx sat in the new coffee shop, her eyes raking over the people,vampires and lycans alike, looking for any that seemed interesting to her. She didn't see any off-hand and was glad to see that the b*s*e*d,her maker Malruse, wasn't there.

Malruse growled under his breath,the Lycan at the end of his grasp trembling. He was in the Outskirts,he went there for fun every now and then, and he always killed for sport,fun,and relaxation. The stupid Lycans always thought they could overpower him, and by the time they knew else wise, their heads were crushed in his grip. He never drank their blood, it was to musky and smelled horrible to him, so he didnt drink it.

Giselle sat on a stool at the Moonrise, just waiting. She had a small glass of blood in one hand, a shot glass really, but she hadn't touched it yet. She hadnt even bought it,someone had bought it for her,but she didnt like her nature. Not yet,the others said she would grow out of disliking who she was,it was just a phase. But it probably had to do with her brutal Awakening.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Luna reached over and placed her hand on his shoulder "Are you okay?" Luna was worried, she didn't want Aidan to hurt.

Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm

'No' he thought to himself bitterly. 'I'm addicted to my own sister's blood'

"I'm fine," he said and smiled softly at her, putting on a mask. "Just thinking about something unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Luna sighed, she didnt like that he was upset or thinking about unpleasent thoughts. She just left it at that.

Nyx, out of breath from dancing, walked over to the bar. "Plain blood please." Nyx looked at Giselle and smiled. Nyx's bangs were sticking to her face from all the sweat, god, she was having so much fun! "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:19 pm

"Yes, it is a terrible thing to lose someone, no matter the case," Anna smiled sadly. The dam of memories of her mother threated the flood, and she didn't feel like having a meltdown in the middle of the library. It seemed impoliet somehow.

Scorpious looked to the sky. He had been out all night and he still had not been home. He was so ready to kill someone. But his contract was still binding. She let out an angry grunt as he walked doen the emoty street to God know where.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Deamon watched the Anna's facial expressions, her sad smile making his heart want to cry. "Indeed it is, Darling, but that is why friends are so important in this life."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Malruse swept back into the city limits, and towards the Moonrise,a glint in his eyes. He wanted fresh blood,and he wanted it now.

Hideki opened the door and rushed in,he jumped up on the stage and began dancing,earning some laughs from a few vampire strippers who moved over to let the male human dance.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Aurelia walked toward Moonrise. Whenever Aidan was in one of those "dates" she'd always go to drink herself crazy for some reason. Well, blood and not beer that is. But it wouldn't hurt to have three shots. She opened the door to the bar, ignoring the human up on the stage and headed straight for the bar. "Blood with beer, three shots," she ordered as the bartender went to go get her order.

"But let's not talk about unpleasant things," Aidan changed the topic. "How are you today Miss Luna?"
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Anna nodded, "Friends can help you through anything, even more at times," her face sofened. It was more relaxed, more peaceful. She looked into Deamon's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Giselle nodded to the both of them,and laughed as the boy almost fell off of the stage because he ran into one of the dancers.

Hideki was clumsy,especially for a human. It was just his nature,his crazy nature. He kept dancing anyway though, and started dancing towards the bar, a grin on his face,even though his eyes were slightly closed.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Aurelia gulped down one of the shots and wiped her mouth with her arm. Her eyes were focused on the selection of alcoholic beverages in front of her. She considered vodka... she then stopped that train of thought and shook her head furiously, her purple hair whipping along with her. She gulped down another shot.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 pm

ooc: Everyone, look at the first page once again. New things are up, including hte new important roles. They need to be filled in Razz

Luna looked into Aidan's eyes for a moment, trying tosee any hidden emotion. She couldn't find any, so she tried to make the conversation go back to the way it was before "Oh, lovely. There is no better way to get woken up then by the most handsome man that has your number."

Deamon smiled at Anna. Something about her was just so relaxing. "Anna, I don't want to creep you out or make you feel uncomfortable with me, but I really wanted to tell you how beautiful your eyes were. Just the perfect color. They compliment your face a lot."
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Anna bit her lip and smiled shyly. "Thanks," she felt her face blushing. She lowered her eyes to the ground."I think that you you have a voice like silk," she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Hideki continued dancing, coming up to a girl,(Nyx), and wrapping a sash around her neck,and flipping it off the other side, and dancing around the room,twirling with all of his bi glory.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Deamon felt overjoyed that Anna didn't take his compliment the wrong way, but hearing hers made him grin. " You're really too kind." Daemon sighed, leaning back into the loveseat. "Do you know how rare it is for such a beautiful girl like yourself to actually be a kind person? You're one of those one out of twenty."

Nyx giggled at the dancing boy. Breathing in, she smelled the boys blood through his veins. It smelled so sweet, so refreshing. She wanted to bite the blood whore, but Deamon had told her not to. Deamon thought it was wrong to drink straight from the source. Resisting the boys blood was a lot harder then she thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:23 pm

Hideki smiled, and danced back over to the girl, the way Blood Whores danced, well, at least how Hideki danced, was to show off his neck. Sometimes it was just the bite that was his payment, he just enjoyed it. His eyes were half closed, as they were when he danced anytime, giving him a faraway and dreamy look.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:27 pm

ooc: Im about to die of laughter.

Nyx held her breath. Vampires could do that. It wasn't needed form them at all to breathe. The bloodwhore's neck was still so inviting. Nyx wanted to get up and run, but she couldn't stop tsaring at his neck. God, she wanted his blood.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:32 pm

((OOC: Hideki,STOP BEING A WHOOOOORE!!!~Murnar
NEVER!~Hideki.))

Hideki continued dancing anyway, not caring if she held her breath, he just danced. As only a wh*rish Blood Whore can. As only Hideki could,he danced. It might look a little strange to humans because of how he danced, presenting his neck, and occasionally his wrist in a movement, showing the blue veins that hid underneath the porcelain skin,just throbbing with the red,life sustaining blood.

((OOC: Its sad that Im really thirsty now...-_-'))
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

"Kind people are hard to come by these days, especially in the circumstances we are in now." She sighed. She had been concerned about the ongoing war, it seemed kind of pointless, but people didn't know how to control their anger sometimes.

Scorpious finally reached his house. He greeted his cat and went to bed. He just wanted the day to be over with and done for. He was having a run of bad luck lately and was hoping that it would change.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Nyx, unable to stop herself, hrabbed the bloodwhore and brought him close. She stuck her fangs in deep, finding a vein. The boy's blood was sweeter then it smelled. The warm liquid filled her mouth and throat. Drinking from the source was ten times better then a drink from the bar. She never wanted to let go of the bloodwhore, and for a while, she didnt.

Deamon nodded, agreeing with her. "You know, you don't have to just stand there. You can sit next to me, I promise I wont invade your personal space."
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Anna slowly took a seat beside Deamon. She felt better now, like she could talk to him better somehow. She smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Hideki held the girl to his neck, a lazy grin on his face. Usually he did blood exchanged in more private areas, but it didnt matter to him. It was more about the Vampire's wishes. He was a Blood Whore with self respect though, even if sometimes it seemed like he didn't have any self respect in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next