Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:40 am

Luna laughed lightly "I have a terrible hangover and you just woke me up. Not that it wasnt a pleasent awakening." Luna paused "Im quite lovely other then the whole hangover thing."

Deamon's envy vanished it was replaced with sorrow." Im terribly sorry to hear about you mother. My parents were drunks and decided to just walk out one day." Deamon sighed. "I love my sister very much though, it can be hard though remembering shes my sister, not my child. She doesn't hesitate to point it out if I start treating her like a child."
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:41 am

"If you want I can hang up so you can go back to sleep," Aidan offered, feeling a bit guilty that he woke her up.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:46 am

Luna giggled "No, no. I was actually hoping you'd take me out for coffee... but.. sigh.. I suppose you'll never ask." She was playing with Aidan now. Asking him out even.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:49 am

"Coffee? That's fine with me," Aurelia said, thankful he didn't have to be the one to ask. "Let me check with my sister. AURELIA!"

"WHAT?" Aurelia shouted from the living room.

"I'm going to be out for a while today!" he shouted, covering the receiving end of the phone. "If you want I'll do the groceries!"

There was a pause, and then: "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:53 am

Luna hopped out of her bed happily. "Great! Are you going to pick me up or are we just going to meet up?" Luna loved when she found a man who would actually go out for coffee instead of just wanting s*x. Not that that was why Aidan was speaking to her but it still warmed her heart.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:55 am

"We can meet up in... half an hour?" Aidan asked, checking the kitchen clock. He nodded to himself. "I heard this new cafe called The Bloody Morning opened up just about a week ago."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:58 am

Luna walked into her bathroom, turning on the shower. "Sounds refreshing, and its not too far from where I live." Luna began undressing her lower half "I'll see you soon, bye!" After hanging up the phone, Luna took a quick shower.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:00 am

Aidan hung up and went upstairs to take a shower also and change into more casual clothes. He picked out some black jeans, sneakers, a white T-shirt, and a black sleeve-less leather jacket. With a whistle, he headed toward the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:06 am

Luna got out of the shower, clean now, and blow dried her hair. She brushed it through and her silver hair looked perfect. Wraped in a towel, she made her way into her room, picking out a short, white dress that went above her knees. Most people looked at dresses to be formal, but not Luna. After putting on the dress she tied the lace in the back and slipped on her white boots. She looked in the mirror and decided, for once, to put her hair up. She pulled her hair back with a rubberband and then tied a white bow around her. Luna loved wearing all white, it complimented her pale skin.
Luna walked out of the door, deciding if she took a cab, she would be early. She decided to walk to the cafe and enjoy the nature of the underground city instead.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:10 am

Aidan rubbed the water out of his hair, letting it dry for about ten minutes before he got into his clothes. He blow dried it just for five minutes -- it was still kind of wet but he didn't care. He took his wallet and went downstairs to get the usual money for grocery shopping. He had promised Aurelia to do it, after all.

"Be back in three hours!" Aidan shouted. Aurelia gave him a hug and told him to be careful. Aidan nodded and headed out the door to the cafe.

Last edited by Aurelia on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:12 am

Luna had been first to arrive at the cafe. After noticing he wasn't there she stood outside, leaned against the wall next to the door. God.. she hoped he wasnt ditching her.

ooc: you keep using Aurelia's name for Aidan xD
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:16 am

OoC: Embarassed

Aidan slowly walked to the cafe, his wet hair tied up in a high ponytail. Aurelia always said that tying his hair up made him look more like a guy so he decided to do so. He hummed a tune from a song that he was taught long ago by his mother back when they lived on the surface. He reached the cafe and saw that Luna was already there.

"Ah, Miss Luna, I hope you didn't have to wait long," Aidan apologized.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:18 am

Luna smiled, liking his hair up. "If I told you I had been waiting here for hours would you feel bad and ask me out again to make up for it?" She giggled, pulling herself off of the wall. She brushed off the back of her dress and tried to look innocent.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:21 am

Aidan only smiled. "By the way your dress looks, Miss Luna, you have only been here for a few minutes," he commented, he had far more experience with dates and girls than what he let off. "But yes, I would take you out to dinner if you did wait here for so long."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:25 am

Luna sighed. "So since it's obvious I've only been here for a few minutes does that mean I dont get dinner?" She looked down at her dress. No dirty, it was perfectly white. Luna had loved the color white since she learned it was the true color of death.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 am

"Yes," Aidan answered though with a smile that made you want to worship him. "Now how about some coffee?" He led her to a table and hailed for the waiter.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:31 am

Luna took her seat across from Aidan then smiled at the waiter. She told her she just wanted black coffee with a bit of blood in it. Luna leaned back in her seat and crossed her legs, looking Aidan up and down. She tried not to make it too obvious.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 am

Aidan ordered some coffee with blood and sugar mixed with it. While the blood was delicious enough to stand on its own -- Aidan had had better, namely Aurelia's, so he tried to sweeten the blood. Nothing could match up to hers though. He had had other vampire's blood before, countless actually, but they still didn't match. He even tried to own to see if it was just family blood. No luck.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:40 am

Luna smirked, leaning closer to Aidan. "You look really sexy today, Aidan. Got another hot date after me?"Luna looked at his lips, they looked soft and kissable.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:44 am

Aidan looked a bit confused. "These are my normal clothes, though I did just get out of the shower," he said, thanking the waiter as he brought their coffee over. He took a sip and then set it back down.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:47 am

Luna nodded her thanks to the waiter and sipped her coffee. It warmed her throat, the blood making her mouth want to water. Putting the coffee back down she looked back up at Aidan. "You're making it very diffucult to flirt with, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:49 am

Aidan chuckled. "No, I don't know. Care to enlighten me?" he asked and then winked.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:54 am

Luna laid her hand ontop of his on the table, looking in his eyes. "So, you have a girlfriend? Better yet, a wife? You'd be surprised how many times that heppened to me,"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:55 am

Aidan raised an eyebrow but shook his head. "No, girlfriend, no wife, I do have a sister, though," his eyes looked nostalgic as he thought of Aurelia.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:02 am

Luna tried to picture Aidian as a girl to get a visual of his sister. It only made her giggle. "I wish I had a sister. I live alone right now. My parents were murdered a year ago while I was above ground. Oh well, thats what I get for messing around with a blood whore." Luna thought of the meal she had while her parents were being murdered. She would almost take it back if she could, but she owuld of only been murdered too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next