Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Nyx considered this then smiled "No exactly? So you're sort of his girlfriend? Wow, Deamon, you must be a terrible flirt"

Deamon tried to remain calm, not wanting to scare Anna "Nyx, please be quiet, know your place."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Luna made it to Moonrise, feeling refreshed. Her and Aidan had been sitting for a while. Walking in, she spotted Aidans sister. Oh, this would be fun. She jogged up to her "Hey, what's up, best friend? Want to dance with me instead?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 pm

OoC: I think that's considered godmodding to have Aidan in the bar when I didn't even say or imply he was.

Aurelia gulped down her shot and ordered another. She needed to get things out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 pm

ooc: I never said he wa sin the bar. I meant they had been sitting for a while at the cafe so it felt good to stretch her legs. She was talking to Aurelia.Razz

"Did you not hear me?" Luna spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Aurelia turned around. "Yes I do, but I'm trying to ignore you," Aurelia said, still a bit bitter from Luna's earlier comment on "dancing" with Aidan.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Luna held back a smile and put on her saddest face yet "Aww.. That's not way to treat someone you've just met. I'm only trying to be nice to you." Luna loved taunting this girl. She could only imagine how mad she'd be if she were to kiss her brother.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:17 pm

"Che," Aurelia scoffed and gulped down another shot before ordering another one. "If you want us to get along, stay away from my brother."

Though Aurelia knew deep inside she had a last resort card just in case, even though she was hesitant to use it.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Luna couldnt help but to smile. "Stay away form your brother? Oh, but I think im falling for him!" She was clearly mocking Aurelia now. Oh how Luna loved to play games.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 pm

"Then it'll all be much more hurtful when he rejects you," Aurelia said, ordering another shot, This was her seventh one and she didn't feel the least bit drunk. Damn her high alcohol tolerance.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Luna ordered two shots, both for her. "Oh, don't be so sure of yourself. I've really given you no reason to dislike me. You're making me think you have some crazy f*cked up feelings for your own brother. Dude, that's a bit gross. Luna's laughter was screaming in her head as she chugged the two shots.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Aurelia froze in drinking her shot for a split second before downing it. "As if, I'm one of those over-protective sisters you find here and there," Aurelia answered.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Luna considered this for a moment. "Well, I've never had any siblings.. Or family for that matter, so I really couldn't understand that." Luna sighed. "Look, I'm not just going to leave your brother alone, but if it makes you feel better I'll calm down a bit. I'll take it seriously. You're brother really is a nice guy."
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Aurelia looked at Luna sceptically. "I still don't like you," she said and stopped ordering shots for herself. She wasn't even the slightest bit drunk yet, though. "Aidan's gone out with tons of girls before trying to find his so-called "soul mate". They were all whores. At first everything started fine like how you two are, having coffee, going to the movies, dinner, walks in the park, you name any cheesy romantic date and I bet you he's gone on it before. Then it all goes downhill after that."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:32 am

Hideki was dancing up on stage with the girls now, getting a couple of laughs and yells when he would start to actually dance with the girls.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Luna grinned at this "So your brother is a lot more experienced then he lets off. That could be a good thing. We've both been doing that, Aurelia. Just give me a chance with your brother. If it doesn't work out then it doesn't. I'll be out of both of your lives if that happenes, done and gone. Just give me a chance." Luna didn't know why she wa slooking for this girl's approval, she just really enjoyed Aidan's company today.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Aurelia got up and threw the exact amount of cash on the counter to pay for her drinks. "Maybe," she said to Luna before walking towards the entrance. When she was sure she was out of earshot of the Luna, she bowed her head and whispered silently to herself. "But I'll make sure you don't."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Luna shrugged and went over to the dance floor and she danced with many woman and men. She had a hard time dancing, thinking about the conflict she just had with Aidan's sister. She figured this girlw as going ot be a challenge and wondered if this man was ven worth the drama. She looked back on the day she just had with him and came to the conclusion it would be worth a shot. She kept dancing, forgetting them both.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Aurelia got home and decided to make dinner for them both, Aidan needed some rest. She needed to ask him how felt about that girl.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Luna eventually got tired and went home. She sat in bed, eating dinner. She had raw steak, with human blood in it. It was alright but she really perfered it warm.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:48 pm

"Thanks for making dinner, Aurelia," Aidan said as he cut the medium-rare steak into pieces on his plate. Aurelia beamed at him.

"Are you thirsty?" she asked and Aidan nodded. Aurelia got up to go back into the kitchen and came back with a cup of blood for Aidan. "Here you go,"

"Thanks," Aidan ate a piece of his steak than proceeded to drink from the cup. He almost dropped it when he realized whose blood he was drinking. "Aurelia, is this --"

"So what do you think of that Luna?" Aurelia asked, putting her chin in her hands and her elbows on the table. Aidan looked conflicted, he could never tell a lie after he had drank... that kind of blood. Aurelia smirked inwardly at this.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Luna sighed then thre her glass plate. It hit the wall and broke. She didn't care. Too lazy tot ake care of it. Blood splattered on the wall and carpet and Luna laid down. She couldn't sleep though and the spell of the blood on the wall was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Hideki had had a full night of drinking,partying,and vamps at his neck and wrists. He was ready to go home and throw himself into bed. He headed home, or more aptly, a helpful vampire carried him home, so the drunk Blood Whore wouldn't have to walk.

Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 pm

"She's really nice," AIdan answered automatically, it was the blood talking for him, though. No matter what he couldn't tell lies for a while after he drank that blood. "And I was hoping we could be friends or such."

Aurelia ate a piece of her stake. Aidan must've realized it already, but what he was drinking was her blood, and no matter what she knew he had a small addiction to it. The blood was fresh and still had pieces of ecstasy in it but not enough to have Aidan jump her. It was enough for him to tell no lies, though.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Luna fianlly drifted off to sleep. She had nightmares, horrible ones. Lycans everywhere. They were hurting her. Tearing off her limbs. Laughing. She woke up screaming, refusing to settle down. She grabbed her coat then ran out the door. The park. She'd find peace there.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Hideki fell into a deep sleep.

~Hideki's Dream~

He was dancing, no one had tasted his blood yet that night, so he was dancing extra Hideki-like. A dark woman came up to him, he couldn't see her face, a cloak was thrown over her frame, but he could tell she had a great figure. People parted for her, and she stopped in front of Hideki, who felt a cold chill, but continued dancing.
"Its time,Hideki..." She spoke, her voice cold and sending chills up his spine.
"For what?" He asked, finally stopping to look at her.
"You'll see." And with that, she bent his head back and drank deeply from him, not stopping when his heart sputtered to a stop.

((ooc: Im going to make her then make this a reality... He shall be a vampire soon.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next