Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:30 am

"Oh that's not something you say to an elder is it now? I suggest you not try that again hmm? " Scorpious didn't really care about adolesent teenage girls but he had been annoyed earlier and that just made him moody. He took a swig of his half and half and looked at her expectantly.

Finally Anna decided on a book. She walked over to a dark corner and read. He eye sight was still as good if not better at night than it was during the day. She snuggled up into a tight ball and at a glance you wouldn't have even noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 am

Aurelia heard some commotion on the far side of the bar. A man was yelling at the girl for some reason. She had no reason to play hero but since she was bored, she gulped down the last of her drink and made her way towards the man. She tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"It's not nice to yell at a lady," she said to him.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:36 am

"Yes, but I am not yelling. My voice may be raised but it from the comotion of this bar club or whatever you want to call it. If you hadn't noticed there is music and people all over the place. Can you hear me now?" the last sentece was spoken in a normal tone and in no way able to be heard from the music that blared from the stages and the yelling of people trying to talk over the music.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:37 am

Deamon smiled at the girl who walked in. Those were the type of people he liked. Readers, not stippers. He kept his smile and looked back down at his book. His head was wraped in the poetry he was reading. Deamon may just of found something he had a passion for.

Nyx sighs loudly and turned to face Scorpious. "What do you want? Is there a reaosn that you're bothering me? I came here to have fun, not to be bothered by a smelly, old, dog." She looked at the new stranger and smiled. She felt like a bad*ss calling the man names infront of other people.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 am

Aurelia's ears were actually pretty sensitive so she was able to catch what the man was saying. "Yes, I can hear you perfectly," she said without skipping a beat.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:42 am

Luna woke up at her doorstep and vomited on a bush. Great, how was she to clean that? The cab dirver must of took pity on her and lets her at her home without making her pay. Luna had a raging headache and remembered why she didnt drink. Unlocking the door, she stepped inside and looked at the clock. It was 3 in the morning now. She sighed and made her way up to her room. It didant take long to pass out once she hit the comfort of her bed.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:45 am

"Is dog the best you can do? I don't even know why I even tried preying on a girl like you. I want some one who actually fights back. Who actually knows how to shame their mother with the simplest to sentences. And you my dear child, are not one of them." he threw down a wad of cash onto the bar and turned away, brushing off the heroic wannabe. He made his way out the door and continued on towards home.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:47 am

Nyx shrugged, Scorpious wasn't going to ruin her night. She looked up at the other stranger and kept her smile " Thanks for stepping in" Nyx stood up and brushed herself off.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:48 am

Aurelia shrugged and called the bartender, saying that the man paid for both of them since he had left more than enough. She even took the liberty of ordering another drink, gulping it down, and then going back home. She hummed lightly to herself as she walked down the cobblestone streets.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:52 am

Anna finnished the book quickly. When she had finished the sun's rays were already brushing the horizon. She streached, poping several joints, and returned the book. She hadn't really noticed anyone else in the place so she started humming quietly to herself as she went to pick out another book for tonight.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:55 am

Nyx shrugged, the girl hadn't bothered to trply to her at all. Was there one friendly person at this bar? Nyx decided to dance on the dance floor. She picked an are with not many people around and danced by herself, someone would eventually keep her company.

Deamon put his book down and checked his watch. It was early morning now. He sighed and leaned back into the chair. Did Nyx go home already? He figured it didn't matter. He was taking this as a night to himself. He wondered what it would be like to go to the outskirts of Xera. The humming of the other girl broke his train of thought and he smiled. "Beautiful humming. Are you a singer of some sort?"
Back to top Go down
Mesuki
V.I.P
V.I.P
Mesuki

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:56 am

Kiban looked over to his younger brother and sighed, shaking his head. It seems like his younger brother had passed out from drinking too much. He took out his wallet and placed the money on the counter to pay for both his and his brother's drinks. He leaned down, picking up his younger brother and starting to walk out of the bar and back home.

Karin sighed and finished her drink. She took out some money form her pocket and placed it on the counter, she stood up stretching, finally thinking it would be a good time to head back home before Miatsu would start to hunt her down from being away so late.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:58 am

Anna nearly jumped when she heard a voice behind her. "Oh no, I don't sing," she felt her cheeks darkening. "But thank you. "
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:00 am

Aurelia had made it back at three and managed to get some sleep before she woke up to the smell of Aidan's cooking. He wasn't actually that bad of a chef and his cooking was fantastic. Aurelia slowly went down the stairs to greet Aidan before digging into her plate. Aidan chuckled and started eating too.

After finishing her breakfast, Aurelia headed over to the living room to watch TV. Aidan went over to the phone hanging on the wall and called the number on his hand.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:03 am

Deamon was surprised with her reply. Her blushing made him smile a bit more. He noticed she took it as a compliment instead of a serious question. "You should look into getting a job for that voice."
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:09 am

"Oh, no. It's not all that great, trust me." she had been told that she had a good voice, but she was always to shy to sing in public. The only time she sang was in the shower. Anna grabbed her elbow in front of her like a nervous school girl. She wasn't used to talking to guys, especially ones that were being poliet.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:15 am

Deamons face remained soft, he spoke quietly being as he was at the library "I would trust your word but that can't be true. Your singing must be ten times better then your humming, but I suppose it's alright if you don't agree." Deamon almost felt bad that she was so shy. It was sweet though.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:16 am

Aidan sighed as Miss Luna didn't pick up the phone. Hangover, maybe? He chuckled at the thought and joined Aurelia in the living room to see what was on.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:17 am

Anna revealed a small smile. "I'm Anna by the way," she said as she stuck out a pale hand.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:20 am

Luna woke up, still with a slight headache. She looked over at her cell phone. That must of been what woke her. She sighs at the unkown number but then realized it must of been Adian. She quickly called the number back, hoping she was right.

Deamon gently took her hand into his, lightly shaking it. "Beautiful name. I'm Deamon." He kissed her hand then placed it back at her side. "Do you come to this library often?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:22 am

"I'll get it," he said to Aurelia who was about to get up. She shrugged and let him as he went into the kitchen to pick up the phone. "Hello? Kaguya residence, Aidan speaking."
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:24 am

"Deamon" she said, trying the name out. "I like it," her smile revealed her white teeth. "And yes, I do come here often. I love to read. When I was little my mother called me Bookworm." she answered sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:28 am

Luna smiled, she had been right. "Kaguya, huh? Interesting last name." Luna twirled her hair, smiling, almost forgetting her headache. "What're you up to, handsome?"

Deamon felt a slight envy that this girl spoke to her mother. "Reading keeps your brain active. I never really had the time to go to a library before because of rasing my little sister, but she turned 16 today so I let her do what she wanted. It gave me some time to myself."
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:30 am

"Ah, Miss Luna," Aidan said, not at all very surprised. Aurelia poked her head into the room and looked at him. "I call earlier but you did not pick up. How are you?"

"Another one?" she whispered and Aidan nodded. She sighed and went back to watch TV in the lounge.
Back to top Go down
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:31 am

"Yes, it does. It let's you escape from reality, too. That's why I love it so much." she paused for a moment. "You're lucky to have a sister. She's lucky too. I never had anyone to take care of me after I lost my mom." her voice grew quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)   Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xera Vamp vs. Lycan RP (M-18)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next