Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Academy M-18

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Avenger
Avenger

Vampire Academy M-18 Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm

There is a world of the supernatural, a world for teenagers. The world of St. Vladimirs,school yard of Moroi and Dhampirs. Moroi must drink blood to sustain their lives, like vampires, and Dhampirs are half human and half Moroi, and like to think that they have the,'best of both sides.' Moroi need to be protected, so both races can survive, and what better protectors than the Dhampirs? The Moroi have special powers over the Elements that they specialize in. They have a weak control over all,but are very strong in the one they specialize in. The Moroi also don't usually approve of using their elements for violence, though some use it in defense against the Strigoi. The Strigoi are a race of undead. Yes,cheesy,but the Moroi have good in their hearts,and the Elements keep them alive. But there are two ways for a Moroi to become a Strigoi. Which is, to willingly drain a Moroi of all of their blood and kill them, or to exchange blood with a Strigoi. There are a few ways to kill a Strigoi,1) set it on fire. 2)cut its head off. 3)stake it with a element charmed silver stake. Yes,apparently,silver works on vampires to,ironic. A Dahmpir is usually a Guardian,but there are some who prefer not to live a life of violence,and those are Blood Whores,who are thought badly of,and arent well liked,the Blood Whores live among humans but usually Moroi men visit them for...Favors.... Blood Whores are usually female,but there are some male out there. Another thing about Moroi is compulsion,different Moroi have different levels of compulsion,or controlling and placing thoughts into someones mind.

Daylight still bothers Moroi,so when traveling somewhere,to remain in context,they have darkly tinted car windows,but the academy runs on night time,even though Dhampirs are fine with the sun. Strigoi can NOT go out in the sunlight,as they will die,and therefore,will always be out at night,feeding.

There are special barriers that keep the Immortal Stirgoi out of the academy,and those little barriers are charmed by the four elements,Earth,Fire,Water, and Air. These have to be changed regularly to make sure that the academy is safe.

The Moroi can control the natural elements, such as fire,earth,water, and air. But there is a rare kind of element,the Spirit users. They are extremely rare,so only one per person. Though a Shadow-Kissed Guardian or friend with them is common. A Shadow-Kissed person is a person who is brought back from the dead, and has a bond with the Moroi Spirit User. Spirit has many different abilities,some like dream-walking,healing,and compulsion is strong.

~Rules of the RP~

1. Bleep out your cussing people! BLEEP IT THE F**K OUT! XD

2. No graphic sex,just no. Not graphicly graphic. Dont graphic our eyes out of our skulls,alright?

3. NOOOOOO godmodding. Do NOT control other peoples' charries.

4. No killing someone's character without their permission.

5. Try to post more than one line,if you have writers block,I understand.

6. No Mary Sue characters,I wont stand for perfect Lil' Sally Lu running around all pink and frilly. Gimmie faults.>:}

7. Send me character profiles titled Blood Bath with a Suspect in it.

8. Moroi can only specialize in ONE element. Be it Spirit,Fire,Water,Earth, or Air.

9. Only one Spirit User character per one person. If you want a new one, contact me and we might work something out.

~Academy Rules~
(Most students ignore these.)

1. No sexual intercourse on school grounds.
2. No cussing.
3. No loitering around in the halls.
4. Get to class on time.
5. No males in the female dormitory after hours,or likewise.
6. No parties.
7. No alcoholic beverages on campus.
8. No leaving the campus without approval and a Guardian present.
9. No skipping.
*10. Keep the Moroi safe. Moroi come first.
(10 is the biggest Dhampir and Guardian code of all time. It is their number one rule,for both races to survive.)

Dhampir
Code:
Code:

[i]Dhampir[/i]
[u]Looks:[/u] Link or description.
[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Age:[/u]
[u]History:[/u]
[u]Are they a Guardian yet?:[/u] (Are they fully trained and ready for field work?)
[u]Are they assigned to a Moroi on campus?:[/u] (If they arent a Guardian yet,it is unlikely to be assigned.)
[u]Do they have a special adviser/trainer?:[/u] (More so for a student than a Guardian.)
[u]Are they shadow kissed?:[/u] (If so,then put the Moroi's name that they are bound to.)

Moroi,not Spirit User.
Code:
Code:

[i]Moroi[/i]
[u]Personality:[/u]
[u]What element do they specialize in?:[/u] (Earth,Fire,Water,Air?)
[u]Do they have a Guardian assigned to them?:[/u]

Spirit User Moroi
Code:
Code:

[i]Spirit User[/i]
[u]Who is their Shadow Kissed Guardians/Animals/Moroi?:[/u] List the names of the people/animals that they have brought back,if they can heal.
[u]What are their special talents from Spirit?:[/u] Dreamwalking,healing etc.

Strigoi
Code
Code:

[i]Strigoi[/i]
[u]Strong abilities:[/u] (Strength,fast,etc.)
[u]Maker?:[/u] Who was their maker? Did they have one?
[u]Did they choose to become Strigoi?[/u]

Teacher
Code:
Code:

[i]Teacher[/i]
[u]Dhampir or Moroi?:[/u]
[u]What subject do they teach?:[/u]

Feeder
Code
Code:

[i]Feeder[/i]
[u]Why did they become a Feeder?:[/u]

~Characters~

Dhampirs:
Leina/Avenger
Alan Li/Aurelia

Moroi:
Rina/Avenger
Lila/Avenger
Lilith/BloodyAmaya
Mei-Ying/Aurelia

OOC Chat

Last edited by Avenger on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Vampire Academy M-18 GoldenRPRoyalsApproved
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Rina got up in plenty of time to get ready. She made her way to the bathrooms which were on the first floor of the Moroi dorms. Males and females were separated. So there were in total, four dorms. One for Dhampir girls,one for Dhampir boys, and one for Moroi boys, and one for Moroi girls. There were several in each dormitory. She made her way to her first class and sat down.waiting for the bell to ring.

Lila had gotten up very bright and early. It was the first day of the new school year at St. Vladimirs. She spent the whole year there,though. Not having any family to visit,and not having anywhere to go. Also,it was safer for her,being the last of her linage. She sat in class,wondering where Leina was. She started yelling in her head,trying to wake her up.

Leina sat up quickly,hearing Lila's voice in her head. She sighed as she looked at her alarm clock,and blinked once, before jumping out of bed. She ran around like a headless chicken,trying to get ready. She ended up pulling on a pair of jeans as she ran out the door and towards the main building,the school. She launched herself into her seat as the bell rang.

((ooc: No,not everyone is late. It just fits Leina's personality.))
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Mei-Ying liked to wake up early, with the sun... even though it was always nighttime in St. Vladimir's. She had taken the extra hour to have a quick shower and do any assignments that were due on the first day. She was a junior, after all, and needed to maintain her good grades. When her clock rang for ten minutes before class, she closed up her notebooks, packed them up in her messenger bag, slung it around her shoulders, and headed out the door. Alan was waiting outside the dorms with the usual mask of indifference.

Mei-Ying huffed. If it was the last thing she did, it would be to wipe that mask off of his face. He needed to smile more.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Leina sighed, hearing the tinkling laughter of Lila in her head. She couldn't talk to Lila in her head,but she could slip into her mind, and the darkness and depression that Lila got from using Spirit, Leina took some of it. It sucked. Majorly. But Leina wanted to help her friend, so screw it. She would do whatever it took for Lila. Though it sometimes sucked because sometimes heavy emotions or thoughts could pull Leina into Lila's head,which Lila hated when that happened. It was an intrusion of private space,or so she said.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Lilith was already awake, she had trouble sleeping the night before. The nightmares were getting wrose. So much more worse. After taking a shower she felt refreshed, looking at the clock she saw that she was late to her first class. Great, another reason for people to notice her. She hated all the attention she got. People judged her all the time because of her parents.
Lilith grabbed her crap then left for class.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:06 am

The moroi and dhampirs had the first period classes of the day. Which were normal academic classes, but after lunch,they split up. Dhampirs going to practice fighting and their motor skills,and the moroi going to practice their magic and things. Leina didn't know what all the moroi practiced,but she hated being away from Lila for the time. She always felt like something was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Alan followed Mei-Ying around for the first half of the day. He always thought that "guarding" the Moroi was very boring. Well, it kinda was. All he could do was follow her around while she went to different classes that he also had. She never stopped to talk to anyone (because most of the Moroi in school were doing their own things and the other half just noticed her for her family). Alan knew Mei-Ying didn't like that.

"Right, Alan," she said as they headed for lunch in the courtyard. Mei-Ying always chose a cherry blossom tree because it reminded her of home. "Be careful with training, and make sure to memorize everything to the exact detail." She took out her lunch and handed one to him with he accepted gratefully.

"Of course, Wang Zhu," he replied. Mei-Ying sighed next to him and shook her head. "What is wrong, Wang Zhu?"

"You calling me "zhu", that's what!" Mei-Ying said, exasperated. "I'm not your master, and you are not my servant. We are friends, Alan. You can call me by my first name."

Alan looked horrified. "Your parents --"

"Won't even know you called me something other than "zhu" if you don't tell them," Mei-Ying dismissed without missing a beat.

"Alright... zh -- Mei-Ying," he quickly corrected himself. Mei-Ying nodded satisfactorally.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Lilith walked into her fast class late, all eyes on her.
The teacher was not satisfyed "First day and you can't even make it to your first class. This isn't your freshman year, Lilith. I hope that this won't continue to be a problem." The teacher gave her a mean glare then pointed out her seat.
"Don't complain about when I get to my classes. It's my education anyways. If it was that important to you then you come wake me up." Lilith took her seat and the teacher remaind furious.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Leina chuckled,she had always liked the girl's spunk. It was just something that made her laugh,and the look on the teacher's face was absolutely priceless.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Lilith took her seta next to Leina and grinned at her. Looking back at the teacher she said "You may continue."
The teacher kept her look on the moroi. "And you may go to the office if you dont hush."
Lilith shrugged then leaned back into her seat. It wasn't that she didn't want to get in trouble. She just didn't feel like moving again.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Leina rolled her eyes, and whispered to Lilth,"Yea,and she can suck my nonexistent-" But she caught the eye of the teacher,and stopped. She had a sudden crazy idea, one that she would probably get in so much trouble for,but it would be worth it. She began to work out the plan in her mind. She was sure the teacher wouldnt know some words,she was counting on it really.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 pm

OoC: I just remembered something. In this game I play, called Silk Road, Moroi are beginner creatures. They look like walking earth and grass and flowers grow on them. They carry a wooden club to attack. Ironic, huh?

Mei-Ying just sighed lightly at the girl's behavior. Even if class was boring (yes, she went there) it still wouldn't kill the Moroi to arrive on time. Mei-Ying continued to doodle in her sketchpad, pretending to take notes.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Lilith burst into laughter, already guessing how Leina was going to finish. Lilith didn't have many friends but Leina was pretty cool.
"LILITH! OUT! NOW!"

"Cool, I've never liked first period anyways. Not since you became teacher." Lilith was serious. "And for the record, you can suck my nonexisting d*ck" She put that part in for Leina so she could see how the teacher owuld react.

"Office, Lilith. Make sure you get plenty of community work aorund campus." The teacher was overly furious.

"Nah, I know where I want to go." And with that, Lilith was gone.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Lila was screaming at Leina to shut up,she could just shut up and be good,but then, who would Leina be? Not Leina,anyways.
"Pft,you can suck my long *ss, 20 foot long, nonexistent donkey d*ck,you sanctimonious b*tch." The whole room started laughing,save Lila,who looked about ready to die.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Mei-Ying hid her face in her hands and groaned at the immaturity of those girls. It was like dealing with her cousin, Hyo, and she'd rather not. He was enough trouble as it was. Alan patted her reassuringly on the back.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Lilith burst into laughter on her way out. She could get along with that class. Lilith made her way to the church. She wasn't a relgious person but she found peace there. Plus, the priest was the man who has raised her in the academy. "Hello, Father." She had a lot of respect for him, but not because she had to, but because this man went way out of his way to raise Lilith. She smiled and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:30 pm

"Get out of my classroom." The teacher said,shaking with anger,though she said it quietly.

To egg her on,Leina smiled,and put her feet up on the desk beside her,twirling her hair."What was that?"She asked innocently.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"The teacher screamed at her.

"I still couldnt hear you over how awesome I am."Leina said,but shrugged,"Well,before you bust a fang from the pro-troll,Im outta here. Im tired of sleeping all the time in this class. Can we get a new teacher sometime?" And with that,Leina picked up her stuff and walked innocently past the red faced teacher with a sway to her hips,and a spring to her step.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

"Lilith, Dear, why aren't you in class?" Lilith's father / Priest didn't have an angry tone, just a curious tone.

"I didn't like the class" Lilith shrugged and sat down on one of the benches.

"You know that's not a good reason." Her father sighed and moved to the angel in the mddle of the church. "Make choices god would be proud of, my daughter."

Lilith sighed, she didn'y dare tell him she wasn't religous.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Nephele sighed. His sister was already blwing everything for himself. "Miss, I need to leave class."

"No you don't, Nephele." The teacher was still mad about Lilith and the other students, she wasn't about to let him leave.

Nephele decided his siter was mor important then this class so he got up and went for the door anyways.

"Nephele! You better not walk out of this classroom!" the teacher raised her voice at him.

"F*uck you, B*tch. I'll do whatever the hell I want." And with that he left, going to the church to check on his sister.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Mei-Ying decided she had enough of this. She stood up from her seat and the teacher stared at her. "And what are you doing, Mei-Ying?" the teacher asked, bewildered. Usually, Mei-Ying would sit through the class like an ideal student and took what was coming with a pinch of salt. She couldn't stand her new teacher, though.

"You may not address me by my first name," Mei-Ying said to her sharply, using a tone that she had heard her parents use when conducting important business and had to make the sure the client agreed to their terms. She straightened her back. "We are not on familiar terms."

"WHY YOU --"

"Don't raise your voice at me, do you know who you are talking to?" Mei-Ying asked haughtily, laughing mentally on the inside at this. She was having so much fun.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" the teacher all but screamed.

"I'm planning on walking down the hall, up the stairs, and to the headmaster's office," Mei-Ying continued and headed towards the door. "I would like to request a replacement. Let's go, Alan." Alan got up from his seat and followed Mei-Ying out the door without a word.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Leina stepped through the hallways, a confident smirk on her face. The teacher would probably blow a blood vessel soon. Which would make her laugh all the more.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Nephele reached the church, finding both his father and sister. He jogged up to Lilith and sat next to her "You alright?"

"Of course I am, Silly. You know how I am.." Lilith's voice trailed off. She hated this school. She wanted out but she had no choice.

"Of course I do, but you can't do that every day you know." Nephele sighed and leaned back into the bench.

"Yeah, I know." And with that, they were all silent.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Lila sighed, but she had to go after Leina. So she turned on the charm, and smiled shyly up at the teacher, and locked eyes with her. She turned on the Compulsion slowly, no one in the room noticed, as they were all to busy talking about what had just happened."Um, Ms. Karin? I need to go somewhere right now. May I have a pass and your permission?" The teacher simply nodded blankly, and wrote up the pass. Lila murmured to her as she passed her, greeting her eyes once again,"Forget about Leina, forget about what I just asked of you...." And Ms. Karin nodded once again, her eyes still blank, and Lila hurried out of the room.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Nephele sighed and stood up. "You're boring, Sis. I'm gonna go rome the halls and piss off other teachers."

The priest looked up at that " You will do no such thing!"

Nephele only grinned "Right.." and with that he closed the churches door and stood outside, pondering where he'd go next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy M-18
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next