Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Academy M-18

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Avenger
Avenger

Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Lila went for the rag instead, as it was apparent that Leina wasn't going anywhere. The silver haired Moroi hurried back with the damp rag, and handed it to Lilith.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Lilith gave Lila a light smile to show her thanks. Lilith removed Nepheles hands from his head and held the rag to his head. "Are you okay now?" She took one of his hands and held it.

"Yes, thank you." Nepheles head felt better with the cold rag to it and he was alot more aware of his surroundings. Seeings Leina he smiled, using his free hand to hold hers. "Thank you for being here, Leina."

Lilith looked to Leina nad figured now to be the best time of all. "Im sorry for threatening you. It was wrong. I could understand why you got mad now but just at the time it caught me off guard. I like you, Leina. You're a kind person."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Leina cracked a smile at the last part."I've never heard that before...." She chuckled, and squeezed Nephele's hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Nephele took his hands away from both girls and tried to lighten up the situation. He took the rag off of his head, throwing it at Lilith. It hit her right on her face. He quickly got on his feet, ready for her playful attack.

Lilith yelped with surprise as the rag hit her. Being too lazy to get up, she used her fire to create a smoke, blowing it in her brothers direction.

Nephele fanned his hands, blowing it back, laughing. He walked over ot Leina and wrapped his arms aorund her form behind. He squeezed her lightly then kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Leina laid her hands and arms on-top of his and smiled. She laid her head back onto his shoulder, enjoying being with him.

((ooc: I have writers block. Stfu.))
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 pm

ooc: thats hwy i try to use more then one character. but your writers block is giving me writers block ><

Nephele smiled and kissed her head again. "So are you girls okay now? Or should I expect to have another break down because of your arguing.?" Nephele wanted a response from both girls before he spoke again.

"Im fine with her. That's why I apologized in the first place." Lilith shrugged. She did like Leina and she didn't want to cause Nephele any more pain; his pain was hers.

Last edited by BloodyAmaya on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:19 pm

((ooc: Wrong charie,Buddy.XD Nephele,remember?))

Leina nodded,"Im fine. As long as Lilith doesnt do anything stupid, never will I." She grinned at Lilith, a teasing look on her face.

Lila sighed in relief, the trouble was over. Atleast for now...
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:23 pm

ooc: oopsies. fixed.

Grinning, Lilith looked to Leina deciding to tease back "Im always stupid.But we aren't traied for self control like you are. You must need a lot more training."

What Lilith said had worried Nephele that she was going to case another fight. "Hey Leina. Lilith was right about one thing. We do need to decide if we're going into a relationship or not. I want to make you mine if you'd have me."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

"Pft, I can tell that you havent had any training." She grinned at Lilith, then tilted her head back to look at Nephele."I'm still here, aren't I?" She grinned at her with a small smile on her pink lips.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Nephele spinned Leina around in his arms and pressed his lips early to her. He was sealing the deal. Tightening his grip around Leina he let himself get lost in the kiss; he enjoyed it.

Lilith laughed lightly then pretended to be grossed out "Um ew, get a room Nephele."

Nephele took one arm from Leina and lifted to to flick off Lilith. This only made her laugh harder.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Leina also lifted her hand to flick Lilith off, and Lila turned around, blushing slightly for her friend. Leina held one arm around his neck as she kissed him, flicking Lilith off with the other, her hand right beside his.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:50 pm

"Hey cool, look Lila! Im getting f*cked twice!" Lilith smirked. "Now.. I need to find some poor helpless man to devour his soul and trap him like you did Leina." She paused thinking about what she said "Not like your helpless.. or a man, Leina" Lilith laughed again, walking off.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:00 pm

((ooc: Im not even sure what you mean by that....))

Lila rolled her eyes, Leina would probably get her back for that comment. She thought to Leina,'Leina, the bell is probably going to ring soon.' Then turned and walked away.

Leina ignored the reminder, she was to into the kiss to really register what Lila has said.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Nephele pulled his lips away from Leina's and grinned. "How about we just skip the rest of the day? It's going to be boring anyways. If you're up for it, I know where we can go." Nephele didn't want to spend his time at school, he wanted to learn more about Leina.

Lilith skipped to her next class. some of the other people from last class where in this one and stared at her. "What? Never seen someone mad before? I may not of done anything to Leina but I will happily nake my dinner over all of your burning bodies." Most of the people she psoke to ignored her and went back to their conversations. Again, she sat herself in the back of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Leina grinned,"Im good with that. I would have probably gone in to my classes, then gone back out of them for the rest of the day,anyway."

Lila went into her next class and sat down, waiting for the bell to ring. People started to sit around her, but she didn't really pay much attention to them, just smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:26 pm

ooc: dont forget about rina.

Lilith used her finger to make a small flame appear. She was bored. Class always took forever to start.

Nephele lead Leina to the his room of the church. His room wasn'r really considered part of the church but it was attached. "This is my room. Lilith's is down the hall. I dont think you want to see all the scary sh*t she has in there though." His room had a lot of art in it, especially of flowers. A lot were signed by Nephele, obviously his art work. His room was small but peaceful. He took a seat on his twin sized bed and let Leina look around.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Rina sighed, sitting in class, waiting for the bell to ring. She twirled her red hair around one pale finger, and waited.

Leina began to look at all the paintings and art work around the room."At least you have a nicer room than we do. The dorms are smaller." She grinned at him, and then went to sit down beside him.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Nephele smirked " Yeah, well, thats a perk to having the priest as your father I guess." He thought about what to ask her then it quickly ccame to mind. "How did you die, Leina?"
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Leina's eyes saddened, though it was more for Lila's family then herself."It was actually Strigoi.. When I ran away from home, Lila's family took me in, we were both young, and pretty stupid. One night, we were staying up late, and I dont know, I just felt something was wrong, so I hid Lila under her bed, and grabbed the extra stake that I had lifted off of one of the Guardians. I wasn't trained at all, but I had killed a Strigoi before, so I felt pretty bad*ss. I stood behind the door, waiting for the whatever was coming in. I was ready for it to be her brother playing a joke, thats what Lila had thought, but I just felt... Really,really odd. There were three of them. They bust through the door, and a I tried to fight them off, but I was overpowered. I-I couldn't do anything against them. But somehow, I distracted them from Lila, and they killed me, and then left. Just jumped out the window and were gone. She tells me that she crept over to my corpse, placed her hands on me, crying, and somehow, I woke up. She didn't know how, but then there was the bond, and I was alive. We didn't find out about Spirit until about a year ago....."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Nephele felt the sadness rush over him. Strigoi had killed her.. He wrapp her arms around her and laid back with her. "Alrik doesn't have such a scary story as you but It's sad if you think about it. Alrik had already been a bird Lilith and I took intrest in. He was a baby who couldn't fly. He was abondoned beacause all of his brothers and sistser could fly and his parents hadn't even remembered him. Lilith and I tought him how to fend for himself, but one day he was attacked. He was attacked by a cat. Lilith saw. Lilith loved Alrik so much, we were both attacked to him. She tried burning th cat alive that was attacking him. Lilith missed and hit Alrik. The cat was scared by the fire and ran off but Alrik had died before Lilith could get the fire off of him. I came back and saw. My story is kinda like your though with how I saved him."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:35 pm

"She thought it was a miracle, and I hadn't really died. I was just really, really close to dying. But I had no cuts, or bruises. No scars of where the Strigoi had cut me. The doctors were surprised, they said I must have been a special kind of Dhampir, healing really fast." Leina shook her head, feeling bad for Alrik as well.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:40 pm

OoC: I had no idea you guys were so willing to exchange life stories... O_o

Alan got into a stance, hand on the hilt of his giant sword. Mei-Ying had often said it looked more like a giant cleaver than a sword but he ignored that. Mei-Ying also got into a stance and they were facing each other. It was a bit of a tradition for them to spar each time they meant "train". Alan had always been told by Mei-Ying to never hold back and several times he did but Mei-Ying knew almost immediately and stopped the fight. She didn't like anyone pitying or looking down on her. That was why, without her parent's consent, she learned martial arts. Since Mei-Ying had demanded Alan teach her (more like he stubbornly refused until she made a comment on saying that it was an order), Alan had to. She was a quick-learner.

Mei-Ying narrowed her eyes. She had never won against Alan, and in that she knew she needed more practice. Her right foot shifted to the left a space and she tensed. Slowly, she closed her eyes to concentrate on the water moisture in the air.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Nephele pulled Leina closer into his arms as they laid back. "I'm glad she saved you. I know it can be tough with the darkness and whatnot but Im glad you have the chance to be here. With me." He gently pressed her lips to her head, kissing it gently.

Lilith lost control of the tiny flame as it set her desk on fire. "SH*T!" She jolted up, not wanting any burns. Some of the class members laughed while others just watched.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:54 pm

((ooc: Tsk,tsk, Sara. Careful now, you did a slight godmod. "Nephele pulled Leina closer into his arms as they laid back." ))

Leina smiled, snuggling into his embrace as she laid back with him."And I know that it can be tough hearing voices, and not just your own inside your head. Trust me. But Im glad that you can be here.... With me..."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:40 pm

ooc:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF shut up. You could easily just reject it. People pull on eachother in real life. others just reject it Razz

Nephele smiled, resting his chin on her head "I think Alrik likes you. I'm not sure if it's just because you're shadow-kissed too or if it's just your great personality." Nephele thought about what he had said and realized that could of been taken as a flirt even though he was serious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy M-18
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next