Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Academy M-18

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Avenger
Avenger

Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Leina had been just walking around the gardens and outside, and almost ran into what looked to be Nephele she caught herself just in time before she fell, dhampir instincts , she wasn't sure if it was Nephele because her hair blew into her eyes for a moment. She brushed her hair back and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Nephele leaned back on the church doors, not seeing Leina at first. He didn't know what he wanted to do. He didn't want to go back to class. Hell, he had called his teacher a name. He only sighed and moved his hair out of his eyes. The hair quickly fell back into place and he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm

"Ugh.... Sorry,my bad." Leina muttered, shaking her head. Her skin had a slight tan to it, just a natural look. Probably some gene from her father.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Nephele put his arms out to steady her, making sure she wasn't going to fall again. "You alright?" He wondered why someone training to be a guardian would be so clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Leina caught the look flashing in his eyes, and a slight glint got in her eye. She wasn't clumsy, she was just preoccupied! She would show him. When she got that look in her eye, get out of her way, she was determined. "Im fine..."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Nephele liked that look in her eye. He hated people who couldn't fend for themselves and he saw when she was determined, she was no fool. He smiled at her then lowered his arms "Good. I hope you realize we're all in deep sh*t with that teacher now."
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Mei-Ying headed up the staircase just like she had said. Seriously, that teacher was just getting on her last nerve, and usually she had a lot of self-control and patience because of her cousin, Hyo. Alan walked silently behind her, adjusting the weight of that giant sword he carried on his back -- his shoulders were starting to hurt. Mei-Ying knocked on the door to the headmaster's office and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Lilith stood up and walked out of the church. The doors hit Nephele and his friend. "Ah,Sorry." She looked at the girl when apologizing them stuck her tounge out at her brother.

Nephele about fell over because of the door but quickly caught himself. Lilith's tounge sticking out angered him but he tried his best to calm down. He didn't like conflict with his sister. Silently Nephele's shadow-kissed raven landed on his right shoulder. Nephele smiled, leaving him be.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:28 am

Leina rolled her eyes,"Yup,deeeep sh*t. Dog sh*t,even." She shook her head as the door opened,and stepped out of the way, her ears had detected the footsteps approaching the door.

((ooc: Hey Buddy,mom got Dill Pickles.XD ))
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:46 am

ooc: MAIL THEM TO ME. NOW.

Nephele moved out of the way of the door. "Well, it was nice talking to you, but I have other lives I need to screw up and people to piss off." He bowed slightly to her. He wa sjust being polite, he didn't really mean it. After all.. He was the Moroi, not her. He had the sudden want to use his complustion on somebody but then he remembered the voices. Oh, how terrible they were. They haunted him. Screamed at him, said hurtful things. He hated them all.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:37 am

Leina's eyes narrowed, the lack of respect for her kind was apparent in most Moroi, even in this one."You know what?! Dhampirs protect you, you wouldn't be alive without the Guardians. You would either be a Strigoi,or you would be dead. Same goes for all the Moroi. You take us for granted, and you throw our lives and our sacrifices for you away without any means of repaying us. You think just because we protect you, that you don't owe us anything. You owe us your life. You owe us everything. The only thing we really need Moroi for is to keep the Dhampir race alive. Though really, it would be better if we didn't have any Moroi, because then no Strigoi could be formed. So next time you think about showing no respect to a Dhampir, remember that you're still alive. And how quickly that can change." And on that note, Leina turned and stormed off. She didn't know about his parents, that they had been turned, she just saw something she didnt like, and had to say something.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 am

What Leina had said kind of felt like a knife in his chest. He stood there for a moment to think about what he'd do next. He came to the conclusion that she deserved and apology. He raced back up to her, his raven flying off of him,and stood in her way. "Hey, I didn't mean it like that. I know you guys protect us and I respect you all for that. I'm just not having a good day. You wouldn't be having a good one either if there were voices in your head. Or if some girl just told you off thinking she knew everything about Strigoi. Miss? My sister's parents were changed. I saw them die. I saw them die with Lilith. My mother is a god d*mn bloodwhore and my dad a stuck up Moroi but when you have family like I do then you can have more then just one set of parents. Liliths parents were important to me because they meant so much to her. I. Saw. Them. Die. So dont you get in my face like that. I admit I was wrong with treating you with little respect but that other sh*t was not needed from you." His face was hard, hurt and anger written all over it. What nerve she had.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Leina's dark eyes darkened, "Dont give me that bullsh*t. You think I don't know what it's like to have voices in your head? Try coming back from the dead! A voice ALWAYS in your head, emotions to, and sometimes, you can't even tell your own emotions from hers! How it's unfair, but you have to be there. You owe her your life, literally, and also you owe her that much. To be the only one that really understands her. My mother was a godd*mn Blood Whore, and my father? A f*cking Moroi who was looking for a fling. I never met him, never wanted to. I left my home as soon as I could. I left at age nine, and never looked back. I killed Strigoi before you could form a mind to think with. Or even think of leaving somewhere. I killed my first Strigoi when I was seven. Granted, it was a very old Strigoi, as in Moroi years he was old, but his Strigoi age was young. And when I killed him, his eyes locked with mine, and.... I was horrified, as he fell, he told me that I was his future. I would be like him. That was my destiny. I ran away, as fast as I could, and was gone from my mother for a couple of months. When I returned, it was like she hadn't even noticed I was gone, and she had a client when I got home. I was able to live there for a few more months, probably a year, before I left. I couldn't stand her anymore. So do NOT start with me, because I bite back harder than you, Moroi." She was a year older than him, but she still had to look up at him, which didn't make her to happy.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:25 pm

He smiled, but not out of happiness, but out of understanding. She had voices in her head too. He spoke calmly now. "You know, I have a show-kissed Raven. It's kind of weird watching him sometimes.. When I hear voices, he does too. He hears them all; I can tell. The way he looks around, ready to kick the sh*t out of them." He paused for a minute. "Im sorry. We've both been through a lot and we don't need to be arguing like this. You're a good person, Leina." He only knew her name from the classes he has shared with her, he's heard the name plenty of times.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Mei-Ying waited for a little while, deciding that the headmaster must've been out--probably golfing--and she made a face. Were all headmasters that irresponsible? She sighed and went down the stairs with Alan in tow when she heard voices. Arguing voices.

"What is going on?" Mei-Ying asked Alan. He shrugged and listened in.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Lilith walked calmly up to the headmasters door, noticing the people already there. "Is he not here or something?" Lilith sighed, disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 pm

((ooc: I think they're gonna end up together....>.> ))

Leina nodded, the fire dimming slightly from her eyes. She grinned at the raven,"I share your pain,buddy. And I hope I don't look like that when I hear something from Lila....."
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:36 pm

"No, probably out golfing," Mei-Ying sighed. Alan ignored them and tried to focus on the conversation downstairs. His ears were very sensitive and he was picking up some life stories here and there.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Lilith laughed at the thought "Golfing!? Wow, she really is getting old." Lilith grinned, she would give the headmaster so much greif for that,

Nephele shugged "But he also a Raven. They may be smart bird but we are smarter, so you robably don't. Just as long as you realize it's form being shadow kissed." the raven had landed back on him when he had stopped to talk to her again. The raven seemed to understand the situation. But hwy wouldn't he? The bird was allowed inside Nepheles head and could translate things for himself. He didn't take offense to the statement, he knew it to be true.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Mei-Ying laughed lightly, covering her mouth. "I suppose she is," she commented. "But of all the times to go out, it had to be now."

"Wang Zhu, we should be getting back to class, don't you think?" Alan asked, standing up and straightening his back. Mei-Ying made a face.

"Haven't I said you could call me Mei-Ying?" she scolded lightly then sighed. "But the teacher is such a... a..."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Lilith hought about this for a moment. "You probably can't go back to your first class today, and the next one isn't for another half hour. You guys have some time to yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Leina grinned,"Quite true. But birds are very smart creatures, never underestimate them. They always know which way to fly, what fruit is good to eat, and who to trust." She was smiling now, well, a slight smile, to show that she wasn't being hostile.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Nephele looked to his Raven and smiled. "Yeah, well, he doesn't really have a choice as far as trusting me goes. But then again, I saved him from death." He looked to Leina now. Serious. "Whats it like being shadow kissed? I don't get all the things you do.. Sure, I can walk dreams and heal but it must be hard to not know which emotions are yours."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 pm

"Well,I can't dreamwalk or anything, but I know when Lila is in trouble. Though," She shivered slightly, as if a memory happened,"It kind of sucks when shes not in trouble and theirs still.... Umm... Feelings from her.... Excitement and such..... And I don't really have a choice of being Shadow-Kissed or not. She saved my life, and I'm trying to save hers. Spirit is a very emotional element."
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Mei-Ying looked thoughtful and then shrugged. "We'll go practice for the next half hour then, I have no homework to do anyways," she said. Alan let a small grin appear at the thought of training -- he loved it, and Mei-Ying sometimes did too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy M-18
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next