Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Academy M-18

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:13 pm

Nephele rolled his eyes at the last comment " Tell me about it. It had it's perks though. I once tried to walk the dreams of my raven. Do you have any idea what htey dream of? I didn't set it up, i was just peaking in on his. He's a stange little creature." The raven ripped some of Nephele's shirt at this comment. The raven obviously didn't know Nephele had invaded his dream. Nephele laughed and grabbed him, tossing him up so he'd fly away. the raven only landed on the slightly opened door of the church, not too far away from where they were.

Lilith nodded. "Have fun then. I'll probably set a small fire to the school so don't mind the fire alarm you'll hear. No one will get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Leina grinned,"Lila once visited my dreams, but she set it up. We were at the beach, a place she always wanted to visit, but Im not to found of. I like gardens better, sweet perfume all around. So she just set it up where we could be human and we spent the dream there...."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Nephele smiled "I like gardens too. But the beach has to be my second favorite place. Lilith hates the beach.. really for a dumb reason. Just because her element is fire doesn't mean she cant be around water. Shes uncomfortable though, says it weakens her." Nephele shrugged " It's nice knowing there are other spirt useres here though.. makes me feel less alone."
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Mei-Ying laughed again (while covering her mouth, it was a habit). "Right, I won't say a thing," she giggled and made a zipping motion across her mouth. Alan was already half-way down the stairs. Mei-Ying ran to catch up with him. "See you later, then."
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Lilth smiled as the two left. Making her way to the teachers lounge, she got a box of matches from her pocket. She was allowed to have them to train her element. Taking one out, she used her element to light the match. Putting it up to the fire detector, alarms went off. She pulled out her cell phone and called Nephele " Dont worry about the alarms, it's just me playing a joke."

Nephele was started by the alarms, ready to take him and Leina out of the area. Answering his phone first, he heard his sistser's voice then calmed down "Lilith.. You have a sick sense of humor."

Lilith grinned from her end, shaking out the match "So do you, *ss."

Nephele grinned the hung up. "Dont worry about the alarms. It's just Lilith having fun."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:48 pm

"There are a couple. Most prefer to stay hidden though..." Leina told him,nodding. He was cute,in a,rugged sort of way. Dark brown hair and light chocolate brown eyes,it was a good combination.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Nephele nodded. "There was no hiding for me. Having a priest for a father and having spirt as you element? It can't be a secret. He thinks im more connected to god now or something." Nephele shook his head, having to fix his hair afterwards. "He doesn't realize how it affects me though.. I can't just use spirt every time I want like Lilith can with her fire. It.. does things to me. Im sure you understand that. You're bonded to a spirt user. He just always want me to heal every bit of the sick, even plants and hurt animals. I just can't do it all the time."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Leina nodded,"I understand completely. Its draining,emotionally and physically. And I bet your little bird is about ready to burst, trying to take the darkness out of you." She thought about Lila and sighed,the poor girl wanted to heal everything possible, but it just wasnt possible.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Nephele looked at his raven thoughtfully "His name is Alrik, and yeah, sometimes he wants to. It's kind of akward being bonded to a bird. Usually spirt users don't actualy bond to animals, but they can save them. Usually the bonding is between humans.. But I never regret my decsion. Alrik is good to me, my best friend, really." The raven flew over and landed on Leina, playful messing with her hair.The interaction caused Nephele to look back at Leina, admiring her. "Your hair is nice. It's short like Lilith's but the color works really well for you." He smiled at Alrick and Leina, glad Alrik was being nice.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Leina laughed, stroking the raven's dark feathers. "Thanks, I've thought about dying it, but never really had the time, and didn't think it would matter to much, training to be a Guardian and all..."
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Nephele watched the two, leaning back on a lamp post. "He likes when you ruffle the feathers on his neck." He though about her becoming a guardian. "I hope I'm not assigned some d*ck for a guardian. You're lucky. Because of your bond, you already know who you'll probably be getting."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Leina nodded,"Yea... Though sometimes its a bit depressing, I never got a chance to see who I would actually Guard...." She ruffled the feathers around Alrik's neck.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Nephele's face became confused and slightly angered. "What? Even though you're bonded you might not get to guard her? That's just stupid. With that bond she'd eb a lot safer with you! Hell, you can sense her emotions!" Alrik was enjoying his feathers being ruffed until He felt the emotions off of Nephele. He quickly flew off of Leina and landed on Nephele's head, knowing it would distract him.

Nephele felt Alrik's nails on his head "Hey!" He grabbed the bid gently and put him on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:24 pm

"No,I mean, theres always a chance, because of the Queen B*tch, but Im saying, I never got a chance to see, if I wasn't Shadow Kissed, who I would Guard."Leina explained.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Alrik had already calmed Nephele down, but hearing that eased him even more. "Ah, I see. Heh, from what I know Im not royal. I may not even get a guardian since we're so low on them." Nephele never really was told who his Moroi father was. His mother was too drugged up from being a bloodwhore to even remember who had gotten her pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:46 pm

"Im sure you will. You're a Spirit user, which is pretty rare, so I bet you'll get one...." Leina assured him, smiling at him. She had to admit, he really was sweet, once you had gotten through the original.. Phase.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Nephele looked down at her (because shes shorter) and smiled. "I suppose. Being as my spirt using isn't even close to being a secret. But Im not bonded to anybody but Alrik, and he can't be a gaurdian." Nephele shrugged. "I wouldn't be too bothered if I didn't get a guardian. Then again, I can't just burn the ones who want to hurt me, or drown them."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:28 pm

"But you do have Compulsion.... I've always wondered how Compulsion feels,Lila said she would never try it out on me..... But Im still curious." Leina told him, looking up at him, into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Nephele smirked, looking into her eyes, coming up with an idea. "If you want.. I'll try it on you. Only if you want me to. I'm curious how it feels to the other person too."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:45 pm

"Alright." Leina smiled slightly, a hint of shyness in it, but not enough to really show.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Nephele stood up straight, becoming a little taller. Pushing his mind into hers, taking over her will, he spoke "Leina, I want you to kiss me." He stared deep into her eyes, not letting any doubt come to his mind.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Leina felt a burning desire start in her mind, and heat spread through her body. She reached her arms around Nephele's neck and moved her face closer to his, never looking away from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Nephele pulled himself out of her head, placing his hands on her hips. Nephele gently kissed her cheek, not pushing her to do things she may not want.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:00 pm

The want was still there, and Leina turned her head to put his lips.

((ooc: WH******RE. -_-' ))
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:07 pm

ooc: you're talking about your character. mine just kissed her cheek xD

Nephele didn't resist Leina's gentle kiss. He wrapped his arms around her hips, pulling her closer. Keeping the kiss soft, he tilted his head slightly to the right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy M-18
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next