Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Academy M-18

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Lilith wasn't going to let this slide. "Hey, Nephele, come here!" She was killing two birds with one stone. Lilith planned on embarrassing them both.

Nephele already knew what Lilith was going to ask of him, but he sighed, sucking it all up as he walked over to both girls. All eyes were on him.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Leina looked at Lilith, a daring look in her brown eyes. It wasn't good to piss her off,which Lilith was doing. Lila looked with a slightly scared look at Leina.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Nephele stood by his sister, pissed off at her aswell. "What do you want, hot head?"

Lilith let that insult slide this time, she wasn't trying to start a fight. "I just want to fix something, my brother. My guess is that you two didn't state rather or not you were dating. Im sure both of you would be a lot happier if it was stated." Lilith looked at Leina and could tell she had pissed her off. "Im sorry, Darling. Not trying to push your buttons. Im helping you right now; I want you two to date."

Nephele looked at Leina, again afraid to push her into something she didn't want to do. He tried showing her that same look so she'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Leina stood up, "First thing, get your a** off of my desk. Please and thank you. Second, it is more of what we want,isn't it? Rather than if you would like us to date. Who says that we are or are not dating? If I kissed him right now, people would still wonder, because that is the Moroi and Dhampir nature. But what people can't do, is stay the f!ck out of other people's business." She was pissed at the whole room, she was fine if they said stuff about her to her face, but perhaps this would set them straight.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm

This pissed Lilith off. She didn't do anything wrong to that b*itch! "Hey, wh*re, you better shut your f*cking mouth if you wish to speak to me like that. I will burn your pretty little face off." Lilith had flamed from her palms, inches away from Leina's face.

Upon seeing this, Nephele grabbed Lilith and tossed her across the room. He didn't believe in bringing woman harm but hell, it was his sister and she crossed a line. He pushed into Lilith mind with his compulsion, trying to drain her will. "I want you to go home now, Lilith."

Lilith felt herself being ripped of her will. She knew what Nephele was going and she wasn't going to allow it. She's leaned over the years how to resist his compulsion. She stood back up, ready to snap anyone's neck who looked at her f-

"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" Mr.Simmons did not allow this. He was a lot tougher then their first teacher. "I WANT BOTH OF YOU IN THE OFFICE." He lkooked both at Nephele and Lilith.

At all happened so fast that people only had the time to move their heads in their direction. With Mr.Simmons yelled, both Nephele and Lilith left the room, head steaming.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Lila ran up to the teacher, and held his face between her palms, forcing him to look into her eyes."Everything is okay. Nothing happened. Forget about the past 10 minutes. Nothing happened. Everything will be okay. Just look at me." Leina's eyes bugged out of her face, Lila wasn't supposed to use that amount of Compulsion,especially in front of people!!
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:02 pm

ooc: I want to make the priest one of my characters but I dont want him to be a Moroi. And hes not going to be a guardian. Can I just have permission to have him as a character and not make a profile for him?

Lilth and Nephele made their way to the church, they never actually went to the office. They both knew they would be sent here anyways. "What happened my loves?" The priest was surprised to see them again, surely they had went back to class.

"Nephele laid his hands on me." Lilith stormed inside, flames burning off of her in certain spots. This always happened when she was mad.

"Lilith tried assulting a fellow student, I was protecting her." Nephele was mad too, the voices coming back. Kill her, Nephele. She'll hurt Leina. Kill her.

"YOU'RE NOT A GUARDIAN, NEPHELE!" Lilith screamed across the church.

"Darling, calm your flames in the house of god." Their father had never been one to show anger or meaness. It was not his nature.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:52 pm

((ooc: So hes an NPC.))

Leina ran from the room, her stride long and sure. She was headed towards the chapel, her eyes dark and dangerous. She was pissed, and she wasn't about to let Lilith get off like that. There was no f!cking way that Lilith could get away with talking to her like that. She, being trained and a better fit Dhampir, she was fast. Probably one of the fastest at the school. It wouldn't be enough to outrun a Strigoi, but she was still fast.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 am

Nephele sighed, sitting down with his sister. "Look, I know your intensions weren't bad, but you meed to wtach what you say. Im sorry I shoved you, but you can't threaten people like that. Guardians are allowed to kill anyne that shows a threat to their Moroi. If I didn't shove you, Lila would of done so much more." Lilith corssed her arms while listening and Nephele hugged her. "Just apologize later.. Leina is a nice person."

Lilith sighed, she hated being wrong. "Fine, I'll apologize. Under one condition."

"What?" Nephele hardly believed he owed her anything but since he shoved her, he'd let it slide.

"Just make it clear next time you want to be all kissie with someone. You know how I am otherwise." Lilith leaned in on her brother's hug
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:05 am

((ooc: You know that Lila is the Spirit-User, and Leina is the Shadow Kissed one,right? ))

Leina ran past the church, after several calls from Lila, she had changed her mind and headed towards the forest, her eyes blazing. It was probably a really bad thing that Lila had been using a lot of Spirit lately, because the darkness had drained into Leina, and Leina was pissed. She continued running until she was deep in the forest.

Lila tried to go after Leina, but the bond was one sided, and she didnt know where Leina was.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:17 am

ooc: yeah. I know. I just forgot while I was tying it. sorry xD

"Hey, you might want to go and calm down your girlfriend. Im sure I pissed her off" Lilith stood up, arms still crossed.

"Like I would know where to find her. I highly doubt shes at class still." Nephele had ignroed the fact that Lilith called Leina his girlfriend. He palnned on talking to Leina about it later.

"Look around. Use Alrik; Im sure he'll help you." Lilith shrugged

"Yeah.. I'll do that." With that, Nephele stepped out of the church, worried about Leina.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 am

((ooc: Sh,yes,I am using the cabin from the books.XD))

Leina stopped near the cabin that few knew about. It was an old, wooden cabin, with a fireplace on the inside, and an old, smokehouse chimney. She sat down, and leaned her back against the cool oak wood on one of the outside walls. She was trying to calm herself and having little success.

Lila went off to find Lilith,even if she didnt have a violent nature, she had a way with words.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 am

Alrik landed on Nephele the moment he came outside. The raven could already feel his distress. "Can you do something for me, Alrik?"

Alrik flapped his wings, and Nephele knew Alrik wanted to help.

"Find Leina for me, please. Try to bring her to me. If you can't, come back and take me to her. It would mean a lot to me." Nephele was worried about Leina; worried about her anger. Spirt was a messy thing.

Alrik took off into flight, scanning the outside for Leina. After not being able to find her, Alrik decided to follow Lila from above. He figured she would lead him to Leina.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:57 am

Lila had no idea where Leina was, because of the bond's one way thing, she hurried to the chapel, and glared at Lilith."What the heck,Lilith? Why did you say that? You know that Leina is going to be darker right now, since I've been working in the clinic, why did you have to go off on her? Could you not have waited to see what Nephele would say?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am

Lilith stared at Lila. "Nephele is out trying to find her now. So is Alrik. I'll apologize when I see her. I just flip out when people yell like that at me. I hoenstly didn't have one bad intention when I said what I did. And As far as waiting for Nephele. I probably svaed something right there. Im Nephele's sister, Lila. He would of defended me since she yelled at me like that." Lilith paused for a minute " If Alrik can't find her then she must be inside somewhere. Anywhere you know of that she likes to hide at?"

Alrik landed back on Nephele, failing since Lila when intot he church. Alrik hung his head, his was of telling Nephele he had failed.

Mixed emotions filled Nephele. Rage for his sister, and worry and sadness for Leina. He wanted to find her and make sure she was alright. He couldn't do anything. He was so uselss. Kill Lilith. Kill Lilith. It's all her fault. Do it, Nephele. The voices haunted him again, he held his ears and fell to the ground, screaming. They repeated themsevles over and over "SHUT UP!"
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am

((ooc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg&NR=1&feature=fvwp ))

"Not really, I cant get inside of her head. But she usually goes to the forest when mad or upset...." Lila said, her silvery eyes thinking.

Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:33 am

'Go tell Nephele that and t-" Her words were interupted with Nepheles screaming. He was outside the church and everything was heard easily. Lilith shot up and hauled outside. She cound him curled up on the ground, still screaming with his hands over his ears. It was the voices again..

"Nephele!" Lilith got on her knees next to him, holding his arm. "It's okay, Nephele. They're arent real. Look at me, Im real. Right here. Calm down. Everything is alright." Lilith didn't know what to do. She was lost.

Kill her. Shes right there. Do it!"GO AWAY!" they were louder now. Nephele screamed again. He had to drown them out. "STAY AWAY FROM ME! GET OUT OF MY F*CKING HEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 am

Something flashed over Leina's eyes, something that had made Lila so worried, and the emotions so strong that Leina had been pulled into Lila's head. And she didnt like what she saw. Nephele screaming,lying on the ground. The Dhampir was up and running as soon as she felt Lila start to tense up. Her long legs covered the ground quickly, pushing her forward.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:54 am

Lilith could only do what she always did, hug herself to Nephele. Her heart rate against his would slow his down a bit, or atleast meet half way. She wanted to cry when she saw him like this, but she couldn't. She had to be strong for him.

Nephele wrapped his arms tightly around his sister, trying to hold her. The anger that was weilded inside of him made him more roug witht he embrace. He squeezed her to hard but Lilith took it anyways. Do it. Crush her. They were softer now, but still could be heard. Nephele still screamed, his voice not showing a sign of it being better, even though it slightly was.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:01 am

Leina skidded to a stop in front of the church, falling, and scraping her hands and knees pretty badly, but they would heal. She bent down beside Nephele, and spoke softly."Its alright. Its alright. They aren't real. Dont listen to them. Listen to me. Alright? You're okay....." Then whisper/glared at Lilith."WHAT THE HE*L HAPPENED?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 am

Lilith stayed calm through Leinas arrival. "Just keep your voice calm.." She held Nephele's hands and took them away from his ears. "Keep talking to him, it'll help." She hadn't looked at Leina once. "It's alright Nephele. Look, Leina is here. Look, she came to find you. She's okay."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 am

Leina looked for Alrik, scanning around for the bird. She kept talking to Nephele, and began stroking his hair, running her fingers through it,trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:27 am

Alrik landed next to Nephele, cawwing and flapping his wings. He playfull pulled at Nepheles hair, making every attempt to calm him.

Lilith was greatful to see Alrik, everyone was here that needed to be.

Nephele's screams slowly died down along witht he voices. He shot up, holding his head in his hands.Tears streamed down his face, the anger calming inside of him. Why did it always direct its self toward his sister? He loved her.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 am

Leina just sat there randomly.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:14 am

Lilith wrapped her arms around her brother. "You're okay, Nephele." She kissed his head where his hands werent and felt his hot head. She smiled and tried to put humor in the situations "And you call me hot head." Lilith looked up to Leina her voice calm "Hon, can you get a cold wet rag for his head? It'll help ease his headache." She had always played the mother role at times like this.

Nephele laughed weakly at Lilith's comment then slowed his breathing to control his heart rate. The pain of the headache finally caught up to him. It hurt so bad. He should of expected this though, it always happens after he has a breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy M-18
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next