Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Academy M-18

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Avenger
Avenger

Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 pm

((ooc: No,what she did was, she turned her head to kiss his mouth, because she only had to turn a little bit to kiss him full on. Or the wh*re part? Cus yes,I was talking about Leina.XD))

Leina knew that he wasn't controlling her anymore, but she continued to kiss him anyways. She wasn't sure exactly what she was doing as she hugged herself to him.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:14 pm

ooc: I was talking about the wh*re part Razz

Nephele pulled his lips away from hers, but kept his arms wrapped tightly around her. "So what was it like?" He was leaving her to guess rather he was talking about the compulsion or the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Leina nuzzled her head into the curve of his neck,a small smile on her face. "It was....Nice...." She was speaking the truth, the warmth still in her body.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Lilith got bored after the fire alarm stopped and heard the second bell rang. Time for her second class. Lilith walked lightly to the second class, wondering where her brother was. Lilith pulled at her cell and phoned him.

Nephele was startled by the vibrating in his pocket and carefully reached down to get it without making Leina move. "What do you want, Lilith?"

Lilith smirked "Hey, B*tch. Get to class or im telling Daddy you're a bad little class skipper. He'll have you read the bible again like he did last time."

"Right.." He hung up the phone. "Hey, Leina? What's your next class?"
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:30 pm

"Hmm? Oh,Chemistry..." Leina said, her mind grimacing at the thought of the next hour that would soon be here.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Nephele smirked, pulling Leina off of him, quickly taking her hand. "Oh goodie, you share next period with Lilith and I." He paused for a moment. "Do you want to walk with me or would you rather this stay between us?" He didn't want to cause issues for her. Even more so he didn't want another spirt user on his *ss.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Leina held onto his hand, not caring if anyone stared."Im happy, who cares about whatever anyone else says?" She knew that they would both get sh*t from people for a Dhampir and Moroi walking hand and hand. And Lila would be happy for her.

Lila wondered where Leina was as she made her way to her next class, Leina and she shared the first four periods of the night/day. But then were split up to go to the separate classes.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Nephele squeezed her hand lightly, walking with her to the next class. "You're happy.. I hope you realize we're walking into something half blind. Sure im worth all the sh*t people are going to talk?"

Lilith walked into the class, sitting in one of the back corners. She hated this class. But really, she hated every class except her element class; she had a deep fetish of burning things. She smiled to herself, waiting for the class to end.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:47 pm

"Are you sure that a Dhampir girl like me is worth your time?" Leina asked him, honestly. She wondered how he would end up with her, maybe because she understand a little of what it was to be him. She wasn't exactly sure, but she held onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Nephele stopped walking, turning her to face him, hands on her shoulder. He looked down into her eyes with a serious expression. "Hey, Im not some stuck up Moroi who think they should be with Moroi woman only. Im not my dad. Hell, Im not your dad. Not all Moroi men are like that. Yeah, I get cocky. It's just part of who I am. You of all people whould understand what it's like to try living a life with voices in your head, telling you what to do. I didn't mean to treat you the way I did earlier and Im sorry. I've said sorry." He kept a serious look on his face. What she had said bothered him, a lot.

Lilith sighed, getting out a straw and paper. Might as well pass the time with some fun. Sticking some paper in her mouth, she chewed it and spit it out of her straw, hitting someone in the back of the neck. She was good at hiding the fact it was her.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Leina wrapped her arms around his neck once more, kissing him. "And Im sorry as well. I didn't know about your parents. And I didn't know about you." She looked into his eyes, holding her arms around his neck for a moment longer.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Nephele let himself look in her eyes for a moment. He saw the apology in her eyes and sighed. She really didn't mean to upset him. Taking her arms from around his neck, he held her hand again. "It's alright. We need to get to class before we're late though." and with that, he kept walking with her to class.

"Mr.Simmons! Someone hit me with a spitball!" Lilith had to hide the straw and stop herself from cracking up with a Moroi girl had screamed about being hit. Lilith looked just as confused as everyone else when hearing the girl scream.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

(ooc: RE-JECTED.))

Leina blushed slightly,"Um sorry... Got distracted." She grinned slightly at him as she hurried to the class.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:29 pm

The moment Leina and Nephele walked into class hand and hand people started talking. He didn't care to hear what they were saying but he could tell his sister had already caused issues in the class. Lilith never looked that innocent. Nephele made a face at her.

Lilith watched as his brother walked into the class, Leina in his hand. Lilith had mixed feelings about this. She believed his brother should be with a Moroi to keep the Moroi bloodline going, but at the same time she liked Leina. After Nephele made a face at her, Lilith only smiled. She would ask him what heppened later.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Leina didn't mind the looks, she got looks from several of the Moroi guys every day. She was a bit more curvy than the usual Dhampir, and Moroi girls didn't have as much curves to them as Dhampir girls, so the Moroi guys looking for a fling always stared at her. So when she walked into the room holding hands with Nephele, the room fell silent for a moment, before gossip started to go around the room.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Nephele turned back to face Leina. He kised her hand lighly before letting go of it. He smiled at her before going to go sit by his sister. Once he sat by Lilith he whispered softly "I don't want you bothering me or her about this."

Lilith giggled "You either will tell me or I will bother her. It's fully your choice, Nephele."

Nephele sighed, realizing he had no choice "Later."
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Leina turned and sat down beside Lila, whose eyes were practically popping out of her head. Leina shrugged it off, and put her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Lilith called Leina's name. Not willing to wait for Nepheles explination. She wasn't going to be mean, she actually liked the girl, she was only curious.

Nephele got mad at his sister, he told ehr not to both Leina "Lilith, you better shut your mouth before I f*ucking tear it off."

"Big words for someone who has no element." Lilith didn't like Nephele treating her like he was better then her. She could toast him if she wanted to.

"Shut it, hot head." Nephele had an element, everyone knew it. Lilith had no right.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Leina had to ignore everyone, because so many people were calling her name, trying to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Lilith wasn't about to be called hot head. Not by him. F*ck him! Lilith stood up, ignoring Nephele's threat and walked over to Leina. Class hadn't started yet so Mr.Simmons couldn't tell her what to do. "Hey Leina." Lilith sat on Leina's desk, not showing any signs of aggression. "Are you and my brother dating?" Curiousity killed the cat.

Nephele sank in his seat. What could he do? Hit his sister? No. Never in his life would he hit her. Or any other Moroi or Dhampier female. Nephele listened in on the conversation, deciding if Lilith was mean, then he'd stop it.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:33 pm

"Depends on your definition of,'dating.'" Leina said coolly.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Lilith smiled, she approved of Leina. "Leina, I already like you, no reason to try and impress me more." She nodded to Lila, showing her respect. "I mean.. Are you two going to be a committed kissie couple, and am I going to see you over a lot more at the church, being as Nephele and I live there?"
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm

"I'm not trying to impress me, and tell me what you think. Do you think that we are together?" Leina turned it around, because she wasnt sure. They weren't going out officially, but she guessed they were together.
Back to top Go down
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Lilith smirked "Honey, I dont think. I like to get my facts straight before I make assumptions. But in my opinion you guys look like you're dating." She figured Nephele never made it clear if they were dating or not.
Back to top Go down
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:59 pm

"If Nephele wants to tell you,he can." Leina told her, a small smirk on her face. Yes, she was always like this, evasive was her middle name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy M-18   Vampire Academy M-18 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy M-18
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next